• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.
We where using the bot ourselves a few hours ago no issues then randomly it just stopped working. I have tried a server restart, a program restart. I removed the script started the bot and then reinstalled the script and restarted it and still nothing.

Can anyone shed some light on what this error means and how to overcome it, I have been at this for almost 2 hours now. The play and pause button works but when you hit play on a youtube video it just does this error and the bot just stays unresponsive?

2020-01-23T21:26:15+00:00 error on callback func: Uncaught exception: TypeError: Cannot read property 'replace' of undefined at welcome:23:26 let msg = message.replace('%!n(MISSING)', client.name()) ^ Stack trace: TypeError: Cannot read property 'replace' of undefined at event.on (welcome:23:27)

Thank you :).

Attachments

• Sinus.PNG
    Sinus.PNG
    97 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

TwentyFour

BinusSot Junkie
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
If you just remove a script, you don't delete its settings.
In your case, the error means, a field that should be filled, is empty ... looks like a message name or content. So that field is still empty.

But why don't you just post in the discussion of that script?