• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

This version is expired, despite using the most recent version

CrestOfArtorias

Pretty much as the title says, I have downloaded the most recent linked version for Windows from this website and installed it.

Upon start I am told that the version is expired and that I should download the most recent version of it.

I did run Sinusbot for several months without issue, it is only today that this issue appeared. Anyone else experiencing this?

Pretty much as the title says, I have downloaded the most recent linked version for Windows from this website and installed it.

Upon start I am told that the version is expired and that I should download the most recent version of it.

I did run Sinusbot for several months without issue, it is only today that this issue appeared. Anyone else experiencing this?
Well i have the same Problem. Says make a upgrad and it does not work. // Windows 10 do not know how it is on linux
Can confirm the bot was running the last week.

Relentless

Contributor
It's a free software. You guys didn't pay anything to use it. No one of you is a donator.
Let Flyth do his thing, give him some time and show some patience.

ARES20

Jak už název napovídá, stáhl jsem si z tohoto webu nejnovější propojenou verzi pro Windows a nainstaloval ji.

Po spuštění mi bylo řečeno, že platnost verze vypršela a že bych si měl stáhnout její nejnovější verzi.

Sinusbot jsem provozoval několik měsíců bez problému, až dnes se objevil tento problém. Zažil to někdo jiný?
Ano to samé taky včera a nevím co stim.

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
I just built a new interim version, it is available here.
I only had time to do basic tests/checks, yet - so please let me know whether or not it works for you.

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience!