• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

This version is expired, despite using the most recent version

BoxTecnho

Same error happened to me, i downloaded and installed the current sinusbot but when i try to start keeps showing that error

DnL8

Contributor
I just built a new interim version, it is available here.
I only had time to do basic tests/checks, yet - so please let me know whether or not it works for you.

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience!

Thank you so much! It worked for me, just downloaded from the new link and installed over on the same location.

BoxTecnho

Sorry, the link was meant to be a direct link to the installer, not the front page. I fixed the link so you can download the correct file now.
where is located the new link ? i've downloaded and installed but still shows the error

ARES20

Právě jsem vytvořil novou prozatímní verzi, která je k dispozici zde .
Měl jsem zatím čas udělat jen základní testy / kontroly - tak mi prosím dejte vědět, zda to pro vás funguje.

Díky a omlouvám se za nepříjemnosti!
Sper už to jede :) děkujeme ;)

LGlusOf

Acabo de construir una nueva versión provisional, está disponible aquí .
Todavía solo tuve tiempo para hacer pruebas / controles básicos, así que hágamelo saber si funciona o no para usted.

¡Gracias y perdón por las molestias!
Funciona pero no me andan los comandos ni me dice q cancion suena