Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

TS5 Question

TwentyFour

BinusSot Junkie
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
Yes you can!

The reason is, there is nothing as a "TeamSpeak 5 Server". There is just a TS5 client currentlich in beta. But the server version is still 3.11.0 by now.
Both clients (TS3 and TS5) will be connecting to the same server.
So in the far future SinusBot will most likely still connecting to a server via the classic TS3 client, where assumingly all clients are using the TS5 client.

Ukaros

Helping Hand
Yes you can!

The reason is, there is nothing as a "TeamSpeak 5 Server". There is just a TS5 client currentlich in beta. But the server version is still 3.11.0 by now.
Both clients (TS3 and TS5) will be connecting to the same server.
So in the far future SinusBot will most likely still connecting to a server via the classic TS3 client, where assumingly all clients are using the TS5 client.
yes and no. if we're talking about the free servers that come with TS5, it is currently not possible to connect TS3 clients to a TS5 server.

TwentyFour

BinusSot Junkie
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
yes and no. if we're talking about the free servers that come with TS5, it is currently not possible to connect TS3 clients to a TS5 server.
The limitation that only TS5-clients can join, is due to those free servers tied to the beta program (minimum_client_version). You could set that value also on your private server.
But technically there is nothing such as "TS5 server".

Ukaros

Helping Hand
The limitation that only TS5-clients can join, is due to those free servers tied to the beta program (minimum_client_version). You could set that value also on your private server.
But technically there is nothing such as "TS5 server".
thats why i said currently;)
and who knows, maybe they will keep it like that to "force" users to use TS5

fabm3n

Tier II
Tier III
Tier I
is awesome!
Insider

Lukas Westholt

Contributor
very interesting the story with ts5, maybe @irgendwr should push a thread in "Announcements" to this topic to care about it with (future) update thinkings.