• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack37

Hello,

I apologize if I posted this thread in the wrong section, in case I ask to be moved to the correct section.

I have a problem: when I use the dashboard it crash suddenly, as if send timeout. If I not use the dashboard it go quietly, all of 2 bot currently playing a radio streaming.

I already read the discussion with attached the script for diagnostics, but failed to execute it. I also ran a search on the problem but have not found anything.

I use a vps with S.O. Debian 8 64bit

I'm sorry if my English is not the best.

I hope to receive support about

EDIT: I use Beta version of the bot

Xuxe

Containerholic
Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
Heyho,

any Logs? - Please take a look at the Forums and search for "Read me before you post" and give us the Informations :)

Jack37

Last edited:

Jack37

Code:
 - DISK: 2.45 GB/6.93 GB in use (35%)
 - Report date: 19.04.2016 12:50:41 CEST +02:00:00 (timezone: Europe/Paris)

BOT INFORMATION
 - Webinterface: port locally not reachable (Port: 9475)
 - Binary: /home/sinusbot/sinusbot (Hash: 634662b72e5a6efc5ab92967bc8f3ace)
 - Version:
 - TS3 Plugin: installed (md5 hash match)
   - Bot Plugin: 28511bf58fe820d911609f7252594400
   - TS3 Client: 28511bf58fe820d911609f7252594400
 - Config:
   - LogLevel = 10 (debug log active)
   - TS3Path = /home/sinusbot/TeamSpeak3-Client-linux_amd64/ts3client_linux_amd64 (Version 3.0.18.2)
   - YoutubeDLPath = /usr/local/bin/youtube-dl (does exist, version: )
 - Installed scripts: advertising.js; aloneMode.js; badchan.js; bookmark.js; covatar.js; dev.js; followme.js; idle.js; metadata.js; norecording.js; rememberChannel.js; showcase.js; welcometext.js

OTHER INFORMATION
 - TeamSpeak 3 Version: 3.0.18.2
 - DiagScript version: v0.4.3
==========================================================

Jack37

Yesterday, the bot crashes as soon as keep changing the volume or introduced bit changes in the settings ... now looks well, strangely.

However, from the diagnostic script is possible to generate a complete file?

Status
Not open for further replies.