• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • Happy New Year everyone! A new version (1.0.0-beta.16) is out for Linux, fixing an issue that could lock the bot up when using it with TS3. Please visit the resources section or the main page (https://www.sinusbot.com) for the new package.

Upcoming Changes

gadu

Hello,

Do you have any news about unlimited licenses ? Particularly for TeamSpeak on Windows ? "the change of terms takes effect on July 1st, 2022" (1 week after the original post, cf original post) but more than 5 months later, there is no unlocked and unrestricted version for all users for free as announced. Did I not understand the annoucement ?

Thank you in advance

Regards

giurap

I'm a little confused about the instances. I'm a long time donor, but I never took any advantage of it due to the Windows version.
With this upcoming version, it'll be possible to run more than two instances on Windows?

gadu

Hello,

I do not understand why there is no Windows version. The unlimited instance fonctionnality is available since this summler for linux but nothing for Windows ? This is the same problem as "could not decode downloader output: json: cannot unmarshal number 127.37 into Go struct field YTDLFormat.abr of type int" error: we have to use a patched old version of youtube-dl (1.5 years ago whereas the last version is 1 year old) because Windows version is not patched since 2 years... Youtube playback is very slow because there is no update... Do you have any solution for this issue ?

Thank you

Regards