Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

VPS HOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

flynns82

Hi,
Someone could suggest a vps kvm stable host, I changed 3 host and it always happened that at least 2 times a month crashed and lagged.
I would need a stable host with no problems (or few: D), preferably low cost and with servers in italy or close to the Italy.
Thanks so much!

Xuxe

Containerholic
Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
Hi,
Someone could suggest a vps kvm stable host, I changed 3 host and it always happened that at least 2 times a month crashed and lagged.
I would need a stable host with no problems (or few: D), preferably low cost and with servers in italy or close to the Italy.
Thanks so much!

Try OVH. Should be the best price for KVM / reserved ressources.
Other option: Leaseweb (but never tried the musicbot there just my monitoring is running in there cloud)

Kajeczko

From myself I will suggest to put sinusbot to docker container, if it will run not properly (high CPU usage or RAM consumption, due to some bugs) the damage can be limited.

Status
Not open for further replies.