• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.
Animated Channel & Description

Animated Channel & Description 2.0beta

No permission to download
Required SinusBot Version
eXtGetK.png

SinusBot 0.9.16 or higher needed!

1tVFAiq.gif

VTvWQhH.gif

Description:
Animated Channel is a very cool script that allows you to have an animated channel (channel name or channel description) in your TeamSpeak 3 server, it will be soon updated with new features.
PLEASE: To prevent issues with very, very old versions of SinusBot be sure to run the latest one!

Script usage:
To install the script, drop the .js file into "scripts" folder (only on sinusbot beta), then restart your bot. After restarting, acrivate and configure the script in the "scripts" section of the web interface.
IMPORTANT: In order to run this script, the bot identity/group must have proper permissions to edit channels.

Examples of Nick string provided in the example above:
THIS CHANNEL IS SO COOL ♥, THIS CHANNEL IS SO HUGE ♛, THIS CHANNEL IS ANIMATED ◆, THIS CHANNEL IS A CHANNEL ❥

Commands:
In order to use commands you need to add in the webinterface the UUID of a user.
!animatedchan on - Turns the animation on.
!animatedchan off - Turns the animation off and restore previous channel name.
!animatedchan mode [name/description/both] - Changes the animation mode.
!animatedchan delay [int] - Changes the animation delay (in milliseconds).

Support & Suggestions:
Need help? Want a good feature in the next version? I'm really happy to help and add new features, but please do this in the right section :) (Send me a PM or @Tag me).

Uh, i want to remember that a review (positive or negative) is always accepted!

Author
xDefcon
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.67 star(s) 3 ratings

More resources from xDefcon

Latest updates

1. v2.0beta - Multi channel

This is a temp beta release with new features added, please leave a review if you like the...

Latest reviews

Fantastic! But, how can i add more animated channel? D:
xDefcon
xDefcon
Thanks for the review, i planned an update when new SinusBot version is out, this update will include the possibility to select more channels.
Su questa versione non va SinusBot 0.9.16-10f0fad

2017/01/19 01:35:59 c14e3b70 03170633 WARN TypeError: Cannot access member 'split' of undefined
at chanChange (animatedChannel.js:162:58
xDefcon
xDefcon
Assicurati che la lista dei nomi del canale sia presente e separata da una virgola prima di avviare lo script, se ti servisse ulteriore assistenza contattami in PM (messaggio privato)
It works properly, as long as you configure all of them. The only thing that bothers me is the "Your channel was edited" constantly spamming.
xDefcon
xDefcon
That is a ts3 core feature, you can configure a spacer with no users, or just disable channel edited sound client side.