• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.
Automated Header Groups

TS3 Automated Header Groups 2.0.1

No permission to download
Nothing of the functionality in the script has changed, it just got a new repository.
URLs and some explanations were adjusted.
The script has been completely rewritten! It is only available with Sinus version 1.0 and above!
Make sure to save your current configuration somewhere so you can recreate them in the new version.

If you have issues, check the configuration guide here!
The whole changelog can be found here: changelog
If you need help, join our Discord!
Hey Leute

Mal wieder ist hier ein kleines Update für das Script. Leider ist den Entwicklern der
OKlib, welche ich für den Großteil meiner Scripts verwende ein Fehler unterlaufen,
welcher aber schnell gefunden werden konnte. Das Update der OKlib fordert
allerdings auch, dass Scripts, die sie benutzen, ebenfalls ein kleines Update zu
veröffentlichen. Dies ist hiermit der Fall.
Hey guys

Once again there is a minor update for the script. Sadly the devs of the OKlib which
I use for most of my scripts made a small mistake. Gladly we found it quite fast.
The update of the OKlib also forces scripts that use the library to update. This is the
case now.
Hey Leute

Auch hier ist wieder nur ein kleines Update für das Script. Dieses behebt das Problem,
dass beim Logging auch wirklich die Servergruppen stehen, die gesetzt werden.
Davor wurde die Funktion ausgegeben, weil ich dummerweise Klammern vergessen habe.
Hey guys

Again here is a minor update for the script. It solves the issue that the logging really
outputs the given servergroup. It was showing the function before because I forgot
some brackets.
Hey Leute

Hier ist ein kleines Update zum Script. Ich habe nur die Performance verbessert und das
ganze in Funktionen umgewandelt, damit auch die Datei nicht mehr so lang ist.

Das Script sollte mit der neuen 1.0.0 Version des Sinus Bots funktionieren, könnte aber
noch einige Überarbeitungen gebrauchen, wie Scope-Änderungen mit var und let
und => Operator, statt sinnloser Funktionen. Wie dem auch sei...
Ich werde das vorerst nicht tun, weil ich wohl einer der Wenigen hier bin, die Windows
benutzen und somit die neue Version für mich noch nicht kompatibel ist. Wenn die
1.0.0 auch für Windows erscheint, werde ich auch dieses Script dementsprechend
anpassen. Bis dahin gibt es nur Updates, wenn ich noch etwas finde, was die
Performance verbessern könnte, oder irgendein Feature von euch vorgeschlagen wird,
welches ich einbauen will.
Hey guys

Here is a minor update for the script. I only improved the performance and changed
some stuff to functions so the file isn't that long anymore.

The script should also work with the new Sinus Bot Version 1.0.0 but it could need
some adjustments for that for example scope-changes with var and let and =>
operators instead of unnecessary functions. However...
I won't do that for now since it seems like I am one of the few people here who
are Windows users. Therefor the newest version is not compatible for me. When
the 1.0.0 also arrives for Windows, I will adjust the script for it. Until then there will
only be updates if I find anything that could boost the performance or someone
of you is suggesting a good feature that will be implemented.