• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.
Resource icon

TS3/Discord Custom commands 1.2.0

No permission to download
Required SinusBot Version
Compatible Backends
  1. TeamSpeak 3
  2. Discord
Please note: This script requires the SinusBot 1.0.0 and will not work otherwise.

This is a simple script that allows you to create your own commands with custom responses.

Installation:
  1. Download the script and put it in the scripts folder
  2. Restart the SinusBot
  3. Go to your web-interface: Settings -> Scrips and enable the script by checking the box next to it
  4. Configure the script as you like (by clicking on the arrow to show the options)
  5. Click on 'Save changes' on the bottom
Example Config:
OqDK7vw.png

Feedback and suggestions are always welcome.
I'd appreciate a rating/like if you like this script :)

If something is not working or you need help:

1. make sure that you have the latest version of the SinusBot (this script requires at least version 1.0.0)
  2. make sure that you have the latest version of this script
  3. read the instructions above carefully and check if you've missed anything
  4. If you've checked everything and it still doesn't work then you can ask for help in the discussion thread.
    But hold on for a second! Before you post: read this first and include all of the required information.
Author
irgendwr
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.83 star(s) 12 ratings

More resources from irgendwr

Latest updates

1. v1.2.0

Features: added support for discord (requires sinusbot >= 0.14.x !) added black-/whitelist...
  2. new features \o/

changelog: added cool-down setting added servergroup blacklist added new placeholders fixed typo

Latest reviews

Funktioniert einwandfrei! supi dupi
Hello, I downloaded your script "simple custom commands" and it was amazing! I used to use it but we this new version of sinusbot for windows(alpha), when I put a custom command in chat, sinusbot's service stop. I wonder that you can update for the new version. Thx by read.
Very good update. Thanks
Wie auch @Yasu fände ich eine Whitelist cool (eventuell auch nur für einzelne Befehle) und eine Erweiterung, welche es erlaubt, nur bestimmten Nutzern (eventuell sogar an deren Bot-Rechte gebundene) Befehle auszuführen
Ansonsten TOP!
Nice script, but is there way to add placeholder which will generate random number? :)
Sehr gutes Script!

Es wäre allerdings sehr sinnvoll, wenn man nicht nur Servergruppen blacklisten kann, sondern auch Servergruppen whitelisten könnte... ;)
Updated, script work good
Funktioniert perfekt, eines der besten Scripts, weil es 100% funktioniert, nicht nur manchmal :D
Kleiner Tippfehler ;)
"Listen in the provate Chat"
https://i.imgur.com/U2aRoVl.png

Ansonsten tolles script :D
irgendwr
irgendwr
Das kommt dabei raus, wenn man um 4 Uhr morgens versucht private zu schreiben xD

Danke für dein Rating, werde das im nächsten Update korrigieren :)
Very good script !!!
But i have one question. Can you add a function to block users or groups so that this people cant send the bot this commands ?