• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.
Private Channel Manager

Private Channel Manager 2.0.7

No permission to download
Works perfectly!
Working
Sehr gutes Script, bei mir gibt es allerdings noch einen Bug: Wenn ich einen temporären Channel erstellen lassen will, kommt ein Fehler. Muss ich dazu was beachten?
Tuetchen
Tuetchen
Wie genau ist der Fehler?
Hi, the script is so good.
But he have some little problem for me :

- Private Channel Type : Temporary (Not work, always create the channel in Permanent mode, and no case to configure delay appears)

- When i have 2 channel creator (1 without password, 1 with password)
For the same parent channel i have an error with the paswword channel.
He doesn't move me in my channel name (template) but say me an error message /ERR_NAMEUSED (It concerning : Channel Error Message - Displayed when no Channel could be created)

Last version i do not have this problem.

Thanks for the script <3
Hi. Can you make " %c = clientName "this placeholder put a clickable nickname, not a simple nickname. It would be more comfortable.
Tuetchen
Tuetchen
I don't think click able nicknames work in channel names as far as I know
Funktioniert fast einwandfrei nur das das Passwort auch eingefügt wird, wurde vergessen. Wenn man die Zeile selbst hinzufügt klappt es ^^
Works great on sinusbot-beta-5! Thanks!
perfect 5/7, would download again

Ne im ernst ist Spitze, genau wie "gewünscht" ;)
What you did to this script is nothing short of AWESOME!!!!
Habt genau nach so einen Skript gesucht, was alternativ zum anderen "auto channel creator", temporäre Channels erstellt und die User auch dort reinzieht.

+ einfache Bedienung
+ funktioniert einwandfrei
Sehr gut. Ich fände es aber noch cool wenn man Channel Icons einstellen könnte.
Sehr gutes Script und PERFEKTER Support :)
OMG! You sir are the man. This script is amazing. Thank you for building it and i thank the person who requested this. Would it be possible to add a delay on the client move I also use the script voice FAQ. with verbal answers. I want to beable to delay the move from the requesting lobby then let the audio play and tell them what is going on and where to look for the password. Most people are stupid.
Tuetchen
Tuetchen
Possible ye - i would just tell you what to change in the script if you need that - write me a pm
Insane! Big thanks taking into consideration my request you just forgot the placeholder "Owner: %name%"
Tuetchen
Tuetchen
Ehm.. Look at The settings again
Great resource, and well mantained ^^
2018-09-28T14:08:11+05:00 Could not request createChannel: HTTP returned an error: unexpected end of JSON input; Code: 500; Message: unexpected end of JSON input

How can i fix it ?
Pls add date in topic
Hi. Ich habe Sinusbot geupdated und wollte natürlich von diesem netten Script die neueste Version testen. Leider geht nun garnichts mehr

2018-04-23T05:51:14+02:00 PRIVATE-CHAT [Pfanns-Gaming.de - BOT] Error while creating your private channel!
2018-04-23T05:51:14+02:00 Could not request createChannel: HTTP returned an error: unexpected end of JSON input; Code: 500; Message: unexpected end of JSON input
2018-04-23T05:51:14+02:00 PRIVATE-CHAT [Pfanns-Gaming.de - BOT] Your private password is: CHtJld

Your private password is: CHtJld
<05:51:15> "Pfanns-Gaming.de - BOT": Error while creating your private channel!
Tuetchen
Tuetchen
Jep des ist die Windows Version vom Sinusbot, (Die Fehlermeldung ist eig Windows only - schreib mal ne PM mit Botversion, Scriptversion, und wann du den Bot geupdated hast)
top script the best version was the one where private was fixed
Finally bugfixed! Thank You