1. The bot currently doesn't work with version 3.1 of the TS client. Please downgrade to an older version. Read this for more information on how to downgrade.

Private Channel Manager 1.5.3

Creates channels for each user entering a specified lobby and sets him as channel owner

1. Tuetchen
    Private Channel Manager

This script creates a private channel for every user that enters a specified destribution channel(the lobby). Afterwards it sets the user as a channel admin so he has full control over his private channel.
    If the channel already exists the user get moved to his own channel.

You can restrict the automatic channel creation to specific server groups if you want to.

Installation
    • Move the script file to the script folder
    • Edit/Create a Channel Admin Group
      • In default settings the Channel Admin wont have complete control over his own channel (Like deleting the channel). If the user should be able to do that you have to either edit the Channel Admin group or create a new Channel Admin and set the id in the scripts settings.
    • Make sure the bot has the necessary permissions to create channels and move users

Feedback or suggestions are welcome.

==This Script was requested by Diesmon==

uncrxd, Beki127 and Mich3l like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Mciochu
    Mciochu
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.3
    Pls add date in topic
  2. 4rni1337
    4rni1337
    4/5,
    Please add numbering of channels (by chronological order) and fix the password because bot is giving wrong (1 letter/number is missing)
  3. malachiel
    malachiel
    5/5,
    Great resource, and well mantained ^^
  4. Kir-à
    Kir-à
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.2
    Insane! Big thanks taking into consideration my request you just forgot the placeholder "Owner: %name%"
    1. Tuetchen
      Author's Response
      Ehm.. Look at The settings again
  5. SgtWhiskyFuzz
    SgtWhiskyFuzz
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.1.1
    OMG! You sir are the man. This script is amazing. Thank you for building it and i thank the person who requested this. Would it be possible to add a delay on the client move I also use the script voice FAQ. with verbal answers. I want to beable to delay the move from the requesting lobby then let the audio play and tell them what is going on and where to look for the password. Most people are stupid.
    1. Tuetchen
      Author's Response
      Possible ye - i would just tell you what to change in the script if you need that - write me a pm
  6. Senpai Mizu
    Senpai Mizu
    5/5,
    Habt genau nach so einen Skript gesucht, was alternativ zum anderen "auto channel creator", temporäre Channels erstellt und die User auch dort reinzieht.

+ einfache Bedienung
    + funktioniert einwandfrei
  7. Malte Herz
    Malte Herz
    2/5,
    Ich würde sicherlich 5 Sterne vergeben, wenn das Plugin bei mir funktionieren würde. Ich habe alles richtig eingestellt, jedoch spuckt der Bot die Fehlermeldung aus, dass ein Fehler aufgetreten ist. Im Instance-Log kommt dann die folgende Fehlermeldung: "Error in script: TypeError: Cannot access member 'id' of undefined". Ich würde mich freuen wenn mir jemand sagt, woran das Problem liegt, ich finde nämlich die Idee ziemlich cool.
    1. Tuetchen
      Author's Response
      Klingt für mich nach falsche Konfiguration. Aber ohne Zeilenangabe der Fehlermeldung kann man da wenig helfen
  8. Seliba
    Seliba
    5/5,
    Sehr gutes Script, bei mir gibt es allerdings noch einen Bug: Wenn ich einen temporären Channel erstellen lassen will, kommt ein Fehler. Muss ich dazu was beachten?
    1. Tuetchen
      Author's Response
      Wie genau ist der Fehler?
  9. Beniben
    Beniben
    5/5,
    top script the best version was the one where private was fixed
  10. Untuned
    Untuned
    4/5,
    Version: 1.5.1
    When the bot creates a temporary channel, it gets deleted before the user goes into the channel. Please fix this, as the delete delay does not apply.
    1. Tuetchen
      Author's Response
      RIP - yeh i still had the server setting variant enabled^^