1. The bot currently doesn't work with version 3.1 of the TS client. Please downgrade to an older version. Read this for more information on how to downgrade.

Simple custom commands 1.1

Responds to custom commands.

1. irgendwer
    This is just a very simple script that lets you set your own commands.

Installation:

1. Download the script and put it in the scripts folder
    2. Reload/restart the bot
    3. Go to your webinterface > Settings > Scrips and enable the script by checking the box next to it
    4. configure the script as you like (by clicking on the arrow to show the options)
    5. Click on 'Save changes' on the bottom
    Example Config:
    [​IMG]

Feedback and suggestions are always welcome.
    I'd appreciate a rating/like if you like this script :)

If you need support don't just write it as a review, no one can/will help you this way, instead post your problem in the discussion thread of this script.

Recent Updates

1. new features \o/

Recent Reviews

1. Seliba
    Seliba
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Funktioniert perfekt, eines der besten Scripts, weil es 100% funktioniert, nicht nur manchmal :D
  2. Kamikaze
    Kamikaze
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    1. irgendwer
      Author's Response
      Das kommt dabei raus, wenn man um 4 Uhr morgens versucht private zu schreiben xD

Danke für dein Rating, werde das im nächsten Update korrigieren :)
  3. Nogi19
    Nogi19
    5/5,
    Very good script !!!
    But i have one question. Can you add a function to block users or groups so that this people cant send the bot this commands ?
  4. Dimarzio
    Dimarzio
    5/5,
    Super script, let me give you a good idea for an update, this is so useful but troll users will spam some commands or enemies can spam just to lag the server, can you set a timeror a cooldown between commands. if you can add it will be so cool. Thanks works perfect :)
    1. irgendwer
      Author's Response
      good idea actually, will add that option in the next update, thanks ^^
  5. marcow
    marcow
    5/5,
    Super Script!

Idee und Umsetzung 9/10
    Was du noch hinzufügen könntest mehr Optionen wie nur %USERNAME%, %UID% aber sonst wiegesagt perfekt :)
    1. irgendwer
      Author's Response
      Danke, siehe Diskussion für Antwort :)