Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

EN Assign Server group script on join channel

Cedrikst

Hello guys!

I'm searching for a script!

When a User joins a specific Channel the bot asks him in the chat wich his two main Lanes in League of Legends are.

First the bot ask for his first main Lane
1. Top
2. Jungle
3. Mid
4. Bot
5. Support

Then he asks for his second main lane the same way. Then the User gehts the specific server groups.

The User should be able to repeat this when he changes his main lanes. So the bot has to revoke the old groups first an then assigns the new Groups the User wants .

Caudex

Insider
Insider
First of all (in general), in my view more than the half of the Sinusbot forum-supporters are proficient in the german language. Idk if I'm the only one in this case who may can't understand exactly what you tried to request. You would do us a favor by at least inserting a german "translation" in your post if you are german and having trouble finding words that expresses what you meant to ask.

Regarding your script request (please correct me if I got you wrong)...
By joining a specific channel the bot sends the following selection menu:
(maybe here any modifiable message like a greeting)
1. Top (if you are in a sub menu it redirects you into the main menu)
2. Jungle (is this a server group that should will be assigned to the user?)
3. Mid (same question as in 2.)
4. Bot (I can't imagine what this option should execute)
5. Support (moves player into a support channel)

Can you have only one of these 2 groups at a time? So when you "join" group 1 you automatically "leave" group 2?

Please describe your script request in more detail. In particularly, what's the difference towards the common group assigner scripts (like here, here, here and these). When do you need that script? Is there any payment? ...

Regards
Caudex

Cedrikst

First of all (in general), in my view more than the half of the Sinusbot forum-supporters are proficient in the german language. Idk if I'm the only one in this case who may can't understand exactly what you tried to request. You would do us a favor by at least inserting a german "translation" in your post if you are german and having trouble finding words that expresses what you meant to ask.

Regarding your script request (please correct me if I got you wrong)...
By joining a specific channel the bot sends the following selection menu:
(maybe here any modifiable message like a greeting)
1. Top (if you are in a sub menu it redirects you into the main menu)
2. Jungle (is this a server group that should will be assigned to the user?)
3. Mid (same question as in 2.)
4. Bot (I can't imagine what this option should execute)
5. Support (moves player into a support channel)

Can you have only one of these 2 groups at a time? So when you "join" group 1 you automatically "leave" group 2?

Please describe your script request in more detail. In particularly, what's the difference towards the common group assigner scripts (like here, here, here and these). When do you need that script? Is there any payment? ...

Regards
Caudex

Wenn hier alles deutsch sprechen...

Ich möchte dass der Bot einen anschreibt, wenn man in einen bestimmten channel joint. Er soll nach deinen zwei lieblingsrollen in League of Legends fragen.
Er soll erst nach der ersten lieblingsrolle fragen:

Was ist deine erste Lieblingsrolle?
1) Top
2) Jungle
3) Mid
4) Bot
5) Support

Das selbe soll er danm erneut fragen also:

Was ist deine zweite Lieblingsrolle?

1) Top
2) Jungle
3) Mid
4) Bot
5) Support

Dann soll der Bot dem Nutzer zwei neue Servergruppen geben. 1mal für die erste und einmal für die zweite Wahl.

Der Nutzer soll also 2 Gruppen zur selben Zeit bekommen er darf jedoch nicht zweimal das selbe wählen.
Außerdem soll der Nutzer die Möglichkeit haben diesen Vorgang zu wiederholen, falls sich seine Lieblingsrollen geändert haben sollten. Dann soll der Bot vorher jedoch die alten Servergruppen dem Nutzer entziehen, sodass er immer nur zwei der 5 haben kann.

Ich hoffe das ist verständlich 😅

Caudex

Insider
Insider
Okay, das heißt alle Optionen von 1-5 sind gruppen... Ich kann dir das innerhalb der nächsten paar Tage Mal schreiben.:)

Caudex

Insider
Insider
Da wären wir. Über eine Rückmeldung würde ich mich freuen.

Attachments

• Cedrikst_LeagueOfLegendsGroupSelector.js
    8.4 KB · Views: 45