• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.
Required SinusBot Version
Compatible Backends
  1. TeamSpeak 3
This script is no longer maintained/supported. It may or may not work.

ALWAYS USE THE LATEST VERSION OF SINUSBOT!

Idea: @Basok
Author: @DrWarpMan

Group After Days
  • Add group to clients, after specific amount of days from their first connection
  • Additionally you can also add a requirement, that client needs to have a specific amount of total connections
  • Example: Group X is added to the client Y, if days from his first connection is more than 40 and total connections is over 20
    Configuration
    - You can change these settings:
    • Group After Days - Ignored Group IDs | List of group IDs, that if client is in, he won't be assigned any of the groups
    • Group After Days - List
      -> Group ID
      -> Needed days from first connection
      -> Needed total connections
Thanks for using my script(s), report any bugs & request any new things - I try to be active, so I respond as soon as possible!
Thanks to Sinusbot Team, that helps me a lot to get better in JavaScript!
Reactions: PaTiiBoY
Author
DrWarpMan
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.67 star(s) 3 ratings

More resources from DrWarpMan

Latest updates

1. Bugfix, ..

Removed: - incorrect sorting of groups, which lead to disfunction of the script, reported by...
  2. COMPLETELY RECODED!

The whole script has been recoded, it shall work more smooth now and assign groups correctly...

Latest reviews

Can you add group options after time?
DrWarpMan
DrWarpMan
Thanks for the review.
I am afraid that is not possible without any system that would count the time.
Realy good
Sick :)
DrWarpMan
DrWarpMan
Thanks again :)