Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

How to queue YouTube videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNC00KED

Is it possible with SinusBot to instead of simply play a youtube video, queue that video? I normally just use the command: !yt <url> to play YouTube videos. But the problem is, whenever a song is already playing, and I use that command, it just completely stops the song currently playing and starts up the new one I requested. Would appreciate any help, thanks!

UNC00KED

Can you please explain how to upgrade? I read through the article here and was confused whenever it showed that portion of code. Do I enter that code into my command prompt or what? I tried and it said something like 'curl' is not a recognizable command or something. I am very sorry that I am such a newbie when it comes to this.

irgendwr

no longer active, "retired" staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
the commands only work in linux

UNC00KED

Oh ok :(. I guess I'll just have to wait until they bring the update to Windows. Thanks for the help/info guys, really appreciate it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.