Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Solved I have a problem with several script

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkstream

Helping Hand
2018-04-15T13:44:00+05:00 Error in script: TypeError: Cannot access member 'id' of undefined

2018-04-15T13:51:14+05:00 Error running JS-Wrap: TypeError: Cannot access member 'setName' of undefined at init (CountOnlineUsers.js:140:4) at main (CountOnlineUsers.js:125:3) at ScriptRunner (<anonymous>:241:4) at <unknown>

if i need
[Scripts.Privileges]
so which of them : db, net, WS

Diesmon

Tuetchen Dominator
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
No, you just set a channel in your script setting (to put the record in) that doesn't exist.

Maybe you deleted the channel?

Aka atm the script is trying to change the name of a channel that doesn't exist, that's why you got that error.
@Script Devs thats why you always check user input when accessing it, even from channel config fields.

darkstream

Helping Hand
channel exists but it is not getting changend

And what about MyGroupAssigner it is outdated i want to update to 0 13 sinus bot but i can not because i need this script so i have not updated yet

Status
Not open for further replies.