• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Bug Instance settings don't save

Status
Not open for further replies.

CubeDev

I got the same problem as this reported in this thread. But unfortunatly this thread got closed so I couldn't reply.

I use Firefox on Windows 7. When saving settings of an instance, and then refresh the site, the settings don't get saved (but sometimes they do). And the IP, Port and Name of the instance are empty, but the wierd thing is: the bot still connects to the server. This error occured when AdBlockPlus and Ghostery was enabled. If someone gets this bug, just disable AdBlockPlus or any other add-ons for your webinterface. After disabling the add-ons, the fields aren't empty and the site is "less-buggier", but I still need to spam the stop/start button and the save button and hope that my settings get saved.

Here are some screenshots from the thread that got closed:

http://s10.postimg.org/svodfnno9/asasas.png
http://s28.postimg.org/o5iki4c0t/ghngn.png

Xuxe

Containerholic
Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
Hey,

try to delete your browser cache and/or try an other Browser.

And please do not copy a screenshot from an other report, your problem can seems as the same but is a complete other issue.

CubeDev

Hey,

try to delete your browser cache and/or try an other Browser.

And please do not copy a screenshot from an other report, your problem can seems as the same but is a complete other issue.

I don't use a browser cache. And I got the same issue as in that thread. Or atleast very similar.

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
This "bug" has been tracked down to the password manager of firefox. Could you please disable it for the bots' page / remove all previously saved password for that page?
I haven't found a workaround to this yet.

CubeDev

This "bug" has been tracked down to the password manager of firefox. Could you please disable it for the bots' page / remove all previously saved password for that page?
I haven't found a workaround to this yet.

Great, I will try this tomorrow. And I am sure that there is a HTML argument for <input> tag to disable automatic form fill-outs. (I'll look it up tomorrow).

But now.. I need some sleep. Good night

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
Yeah, I know about that attribute. But sadly all major browsers decided not to listen to that anymore. :/

Good night ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.