• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

won't fix It doesn't show any voice channel (Discord)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the solution (without deleting the categories):

1. You open the Discord Server in your browser!
2. You go into the user settings -> Appearance -> Activate the Developer Mode.
3. You connect to your server by a browser and copy the first number to the first /.
P94Uf33OQ9OTAuHY_Dwypw.png

4. You now enter the server ID into the default channel field.
5. Now go back to Discord and right click on the desired channel and click "Copy ID".
Y1sLpDIHTNi1LUaCO5vKpg.png
6. Now you insert the channel ID directly after the server ID. Then it should look like this:
ZVypCGZtQum0UvvgQ_jxLg.png

Hope I could help :) Otherwise, ask simply here or ask me on Twitter :)

(Tagging: @Dragon0697 @kambed @irgendwer (habe dazu auch n Deutschen beitrag gemacht) @Mehmet Can Ertan

irgendwr

no longer active, "retired" staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Use a Proxy
meh
Oder frag mal den Twitter Support wieso die IP gebannt ist
Hab ich schon lange. TL;DR: Discord wurde ge syn-flooded mit gespooften ips (aus der ip range von Hetzner), dadurch hat Hetzner viel traffic bekommen und automatisiert abuse Meldungen an die Provider von discord geschickt.
Auf Nachfragen hat Hetzner nicht reagiert und damit ist es für Discord quasi die einzige/einfachste Möglichkeit die gesamte IP-range von Hetzner zu blockieren.

meh

Hab ich schon lange. TL;DR: Discord wurde ge syn-flooded mit gespooften ips (aus der ip range von Hetzner), dadurch hat Hetzner viel traffic bekommen und automatisiert abuse Meldungen an die Provider von discord geschickt.
Auf Nachfragen hat Hetzner nicht reagiert und damit ist es für Discord quasi die einzige/einfachste Möglichkeit die gesamte IP-range von Hetzner zu blockieren.
Und einzelne IP's entblocken sie net?

I have the solution (without deleting the categories):

1. You open the Discord Server in your browser!
2. You go into the user settings -> Appearance -> Activate the Developer Mode.
3. You connect to your server by a browser and copy the first number to the first /.
P94Uf33OQ9OTAuHY_Dwypw.png

4. You now enter the server ID into the default channel field.
5. Now go back to Discord and right click on the desired channel and click "Copy ID".
Y1sLpDIHTNi1LUaCO5vKpg.png
6. Now you insert the channel ID directly after the server ID. Then it should look like this:
ZVypCGZtQum0UvvgQ_jxLg.png

Hope I could help :) Otherwise, ask simply here or ask me on Twitter :)

(Tagging: @Dragon0697 @kambed @irgendwer (habe dazu auch n Deutschen beitrag gemacht) @Mehmet Can Ertan
OMG MAKE THIS MAN A STAFF OR GIVE HIM A RANK IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.