Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

No Radios

Status
Not open for further replies.

DesertFade

Insider
Insider
Operating System: Linux
SinusBot Version: 0.11.0 (newest)
TS3 Version: 3.1.6 (client) and 3.0.13.8 (server)

Problem Description
There are simple no radio programs. If i go to the Radio-Tab, i only get the text "Nothing found."
YTDownloader and playing music does work normally, so i dont think it's a firewall/internet-connection problem.
Is the API (xiph.org) the guilty one?

There are no errors in the instance-log and bot-log.

Code:
THE DIAGNOSTIC-TOOL DIDNT HELP. (ALSO NOT UP-TO-DATE)

KosmicReeds

Donor
is awesome!
Hey,

Did you just install the bot? As I had to re-install the bot due to a VPS error that resulted in a restoring a backup that was before the bot installation.

Thing is, the Radio tab had all the radios before the re-installation, maybe the API is broken?

DesertFade

Insider
Insider
Hey,

I just installed the new version and i didn't upload any backup(s). I also did a reinstall from my vServer, so i dont think there is any incompatibility (debian 8.0, also all dependencies)

Yeah, i had all radios before the re-installation, so i think the API or something with the new version is broken.

Greetings
(please write in german language if you are german ;D)

KosmicReeds

Donor
is awesome!
Hey,

Yep I suspect it's either the new version or the API has broke itself, wouldn't be a problem if I could figure out how to get a radio streams direct url/ip thing.

I am running:
SinusBot Version: 0.11.0-8e5f1a2
TS3 Client: 3.1.6
TS3 Server: 3.0.13.8

So I doubt it is an isolated issue with just your system.

DesertFade

Insider
Insider
Hey,

i dont think it is a problem from my server. As i said, it worked well everytime after a reinstall of my OS. it happend the first the after many reinstalls, so i think it isnt my fault.
The log also doesn't say anything what could help me.. :/

do you gut any more solutions?
could i check if the API is down?

greetings

KosmicReeds

Donor
is awesome!
Hey,

I've got no clue, think we just have to wait for a fix or something, as I said, it worked for before, which was an installation a few days ago but my VPS stuffed up today and had to re-install the Bot and now it is doing this 'Nothing Found' problem.

I will keep searching to see how to get a radio streams direct IP thing, at least that way we can add the radio's we want directly until this is fixed.

DesertFade

Insider
Insider
Hey,

ahhh okey, you got the same problem. i just thought i'm the only one.^^

Yes, i added some radio streams with the URL, so i atleast have some of them.

Hope they release a update as soon as possible, im waiting yearningly for it.
I like to try out some radios.^^

Greetings

KosmicReeds

Donor
is awesome!
Hey,

Yep much easier when a heap of radio streams are already added :p

Also, how did you add some radio streams? Did you have to look for a specific url? as many I try do not work :(

EDIT* Managed to get one to work : http://listen.radionomy.com/-top20-radio : was the main one I was using in the radio stream list due to not being able to add the one I want.

DesertFade

Insider
Insider
Hey,

google as example: "iloveradio stream url"

From this found websites, there is always a site who display the stream url.

greetings

KosmicReeds

Donor
is awesome!
Hey,

Yeah that's how I managed to find the one I found, Had to go to a specific URL and then inspect it to find url.

I've tried this with the one I want to add, even tried inspecting, but I suspect they have it set up so you can't "steal" the link, oh well this one will do :)

Let's hope they fix this bug soon so we can get other radio streams easily.

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
Could you please check the log for messages containing GENERAL/RADIO and whether there's a radio.json inside your data directory?

KosmicReeds

Donor
is awesome!
Hey flyth,

Just checked the directory of the sinusbot and I could not locate any radio.json, I did a search as well and found nothing.

As for the log, I set it to 10 (not sure if I was suppose to do this) and there's nothing saying GENERAL/RADIO.

I am guessing it's because there is no radio.json.

Note: I used the auto installer by Qhiliqq, could it be due to his install script?

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
Okay, strange. I'll have a closer look. Thanks for reporting!

DesertFade

Insider
Insider
Hey,

@flyth, there is really no radio.json, i checked it too and i didnt find this file.
I can check later, if there is any message in the log containing GENERAL/RADIO, but at the last time (i checked yesterday evening), there was nothing about this keyword(s).
Could i just insert this file from an older download of sinusbot?

@KosmicReeds, i installed the musicbot without an installer.

Greetings

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
It's a problem with the original XML, I'll contact them about it.
For the time being, you can add/replace this to your config.ini:

Code:
[RadioStations]
URL = "https://www.sinusbot.com/yp.xml"

Note, that I will remove it once the original service will work again. Then you should remove that lines again as well.

Last edited:

DesertFade

Insider
Insider
Hey,

Thanks, @flyth! It's working right now.
Radios are getting displayed!

Will you update the SinusBot-Beta or how do you announce the fix for the radios, so i can punctual remove the line/url?

Greetings

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
I'll try to post here once it can be removed, hopefully soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.