• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

EN [REQUEST] Queue list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haz

Alright so I mean this bot definitely needs a way to see the queue list in Teamspeak. Idek why the dev has not included this in the bot itself.

anyway, I'm not a coder so that's why I'm making a request here for whoever that can make this.

ok, the idea is that u can queue songs right? so let's say u have people that queued some songs and u wanna know whats gonna play next so normally u would have a list that shows who queue the song and whats the song and maybe also shows the length of that song.

so in theory lets say you do !queuelist or !ql for sub command

and then it would show you something like this. (this is just an example don't judge me)

Now Playing: XXXTentacion - WingRiddenAngel (Trap Remix) | 2:46 |Queued By Hazro

Up next: 1. KDrew - Back To You | 3:06 | Queued By Hazro

2. Lil Uzi Vert - XO TOUR Llif3 (Y2K Remix) | 3:09 | Queued By TeamSpeakUser

3. tealeavs - Feels | 3:07 | Queued By TeamSpeakUser2

so u get the point.
its pretty much really basic and I think it's really needed for people that host the bot for plenty of people and letting them queue up songs as guests.

thanks to however that is willing to do this it would be really kind of you.

Reactions: NT5

NT5

Contributor
it's a great idea and relatively easy to make; the problem is get who enqueue the song.

Small test I did
Code:
var media = require('media');
var queue = media.getQueue();
queue.forEach(function(track) {
 engine.log(track.title() + " " + (track.duration() > 0 ? (track.duration() / 1000) : 0 ));
});
and may can get total playback time too
i'll give a try later!
Regards.

Reactions: Haz

Haz

it's a great idea and relatively easy to make; the problem is get who enqueue the song.

Small test I did
Code:
var media = require('media');
var queue = media.getQueue();
queue.forEach(function(track) {
engine.log(track.title() + " " + (track.duration() > 0 ? (track.duration() / 1000) : 0 ));
});
and may can get total playback time too
i'll give a try later!
Regards.
that would be great. someone should really make a script for this

borsTiHD

Hi all,

this is awesome.
Could you please finish this into an easy to use plugin/addon/script? :)
I think the best way is with an command like: !queuelist

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.