Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

[S] TeamSpeak Support Kit

ElekDrix

Hello community I am looking for a script that does what is written below, can anyone help me?
The script is supposed to work in such a way that when you enter the support channel the bot writes to you as described below that you then have several options such as I now have problems with the connection that you are then pulled into the channel technology in the server by the bot. I wrote "1" to the bot before, the bot switches me automatically into the channel technic and offers a technician. Then I need support e.g. at "3" and then I am pulled into another channel in ' Support German' and only one supporter is poted. Something like this for example

#####

Hello, player,
I am the TeamSpeak Bot. How can I help you? Just answer me with the respective number to your request:

Z. B.....

1. Don't come to the clan server.
2. My voice is not working properly.
3. need support
4. I have a ban

Thanks in advance would be nice to get an answer hope I am in the right area of the forum.

LG ElekDrix