• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.
Sinusbot Installer Script

EN Sinusbot Installer Script 1.5

No permission to download

glodar

Doesn't work :/

I know someone said i have to downgrade to older teamspeak version, but i don't know how..

Attachments

• s.jpg
    s.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 11

Ammar

I am getting this error "You are not the owner of /var/run/screen/S-sinusbot." and i can't start with the screen. So basically when script start the bot without screen and after that i close putty, bot also shuts down. any help would be highly appreciated.

Xuxe

Containerholic
Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
I am getting this error "You are not the owner of /var/run/screen/S-sinusbot." and i can't start with the screen. So basically when script start the bot without screen and after that i close putty, bot also shuts down. any help would be highly appreciated.

This means there is a running screen session, but you are not the owner this come's from the bot is running as a different user. - Normally you don't have to touch the Terminal. Terminate all screen sessions and use the init.d script after this and only the init.d script!

Mahlzeit, ich hab ein kleines Problem mit YTDL. Ich habe den Bot mit dem Installationsscript installiert, aber beim Start wird mir immer gesagt Youtube-DL konnte nicht gefunden werden.
Mein Server ist ein Linux Ubuntu 16.04 von netcup.
Auf meinem virtuellem Debian den ich vorher genutzt hab hatte ich keine Probleme damit.
2016/08/20 20:13:44 [GENERAL/!!!!!!!] WARN !!!!!!! YOU ARE RUNNING THE BOT AS UID 0 (ROOT) WITHOUT HAVING SET ANOTHER UID. THIS IS A SERIOUS SECURITY VIOLATION !!!!!!!!
___ ___ _ _ _ _ ___ ___ ___ _____ BETA
/ __|_ _| \| | | | / __| _ )/ _ \_ _|
\__ \| || .` | |_| \__ \ _ \ (_) || |
|___/___|_|\_|\___/|___/___/\___/ |_|

Version: 0.9.12.3-5b7c0cd
(C) 2013-2016 Michael Friese. All rights reserved.

2016/08/20 20:13:45 [GENERAL/SCRIPTS] INFO Loading ScriptPlugin advertising.js
2016/08/20 20:13:45 [GENERAL/SCRIPTS] INFO Loading ScriptPlugin aloneMode.js
2016/08/20 20:13:45 [GENERAL/SCRIPTS] INFO Loading ScriptPlugin badchan.js
2016/08/20 20:13:45 [GENERAL/SCRIPTS] INFO Loading ScriptPlugin bookmark.js
2016/08/20 20:13:45 [GENERAL/SCRIPTS] INFO Loading ScriptPlugin covatar.js
2016/08/20 20:13:45 [GENERAL/SCRIPTS] INFO Loading ScriptPlugin dev.js
2016/08/20 20:13:45 [GENERAL/SCRIPTS] INFO Loading ScriptPlugin followme.js
2016/08/20 20:13:45 [GENERAL/SCRIPTS] INFO Loading ScriptPlugin idle.js
2016/08/20 20:13:45 [GENERAL/SCRIPTS] INFO Loading ScriptPlugin metadata.js
2016/08/20 20:13:45 [GENERAL/SCRIPTS] INFO Loading ScriptPlugin norecording.js
2016/08/20 20:13:45 [GENERAL/SCRIPTS] INFO Loading ScriptPlugin rememberChannel.js
2016/08/20 20:13:45 [GENERAL/SCRIPTS] INFO Loading ScriptPlugin showcase.js
2016/08/20 20:13:45 [GENERAL/SCRIPTS] INFO Loading ScriptPlugin sound.js
2016/08/20 20:13:45 [GENERAL/SCRIPTS] INFO Loading ScriptPlugin welcometext.js
2016/08/20 20:13:45 X [MAIN] Starting up fake x-server...
2016/08/20 20:13:45 7134b3cd INFO Loading instances
2016/08/20 20:13:45 7134b3cd INFO Loading instance://ff02c5f3-eca5-4430-83b7-9bbcf6bf902e
2016/08/20 20:13:45 7134b3cd ff02c5f3 INFO Initialization complete
2016/08/20 20:13:45 [GENERAL/FFMPEG ] INFO FFmpeg/avcodec v3741798; license: LGPL version 2.1 or later; 81 codecs
2016/08/20 20:13:45 [GENERAL/FFMPEG ] INFO FFmpeg/avformat v3742052; license: LGPL version 2.1 or later; 143 formats
2016/08/20 20:13:45 [GENERAL/YTDL ] INFO youtube-dl checking...
2016/08/20 20:13:45 exit status 127 youtube-dl not found
2016/08/20 20:13:45 [GENERAL/!!!!!!!] NOTICE You may now configure and launch the bots from the webinterface. http://0.0.0.0:8087
2016/08/20 20:13:45 [GENERAL/RADIO ] INFO RadioStation data loaded
2016/08/20 20:13:45 [GENERAL/RADIO ] INFO Imported radio stations

Der Root in dem Fall ist nur aktiv weil ich dachte das, der Bot warum auch immer keinen Zugriff auf Youtube-DL hat, ich habe es auch nochmal seperat abgelegt und in die Config eingebunden aber er scheint das garnicht zu beachten.

mxschmitt

Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
einmal bitte das ausführen:
Code:
apt-get install python-pip && pip install youtube-dl --upgrade

Ammar

This means there is a running screen session, but you are not the owner this come's from the bot is running as a different user. - Normally you don't have to touch the Terminal. Terminate all screen sessions and use the init.d script after this and only the init.d script!
Now i am getting this error
"Installing YT-Downloader now!
Inject Cronjob for automatic YT-DL update...
Inject successful.
chmod: cannot access '/usr/local/bin/youtube-dl': No such file or directory
./sinusbot_installer.sh: line 680: youtube-dl: command not found"

Your script can't download the youtube-dl. Any help? i tried installing it manually using pip install youtube-dl and second time apt install youtube-dl but still i can't use youtube-dl with the bot.
This happened with me few days back but i solved this problem by removing the bot and re-installing it several times and after 10-15 times it installs successfully. BTW whenever this youtube-dl does not get installed by the script, my bot's country flag also don't appear in teamspeak. So, right now youtube-dl is not installed via script and my bot's country flag is not showing up as well.

Last edited:

Blendo

Ich kann mich da nur anschliessen bei mir ist genau dasselbe Problem, nutze Debian 8.0
Vorher hat es immer problemos geklappt.
Update: Ich glaube das die Download Server von YT DL nicht erreichbar sind da es mir momentan auch nicht möglich ist Youtube DL manuell herunterzuladen

Last edited:

Ammar

I tried everything. I even reinstalled my OS and deleted everything on the VPS, reinstalled TS3 but i am getting the same problem with sinusbot that youtube-dl doesn't work. Script is not able to download latest version of youtube-dl for some reason.

Blendo

I tried everything. I even reinstalled my OS and deleted everything on the VPS, reinstalled TS3 but i am getting the same problem with sinusbot that youtube-dl doesn't work. Script is not able to download latest version of youtube-dl for some reason.
Hello Ammar,
The download servers from YT-Dl are down.
The Script can download the YT-DL and finish the installation with no mistake when the Servers are online.

Ammar

Hello Ammar,
The download servers from YT-Dl are down.
The Script can download the YT-DL and finish the installation with no mistake when the Servers are online.
Okay i will try installing sinusbot tomorrow then. But how can the servers be down because i can still download manually on my VPS but if i download manually, sinusbot still doesn't recognize the youtube-dl being installed. So, i think problem might not be in the youtube-dl servers :/

Browniess

Starting sinusbot...
No directory, logging in with HOME=/
sinusbot started successfully

Leider startet der bot nicht

/etc/init.d/sinusbot status
sinusbot is DOWN

Kann mir wer bitte helfen?

fabm3n

Tier II
Tier III
Tier I
is awesome!
Insider
Starting sinusbot...
No directory, logging in with HOME=/
sinusbot started successfully

Leider startet der bot nicht

/etc/init.d/sinusbot status
sinusbot is DOWN

Kann mir wer bitte helfen?

Vielleicht kannst du ein paar Informationen geben, damit wir dir helfen können.

Browniess

Vielleicht kannst du ein paar Informationen geben, damit wir dir helfen können.

hat sich eingetlich erledigt, hatte gestern nacht wohl einen fehler gemacht beim updaten, da meine Musik im Data Ordner nicht mehr drinnen war, und ich wohl vergessen habe ein backup davon zu machen, naja mittlerweile läuft wieder alles und hab soweit alles hinbekomm wie es vorher war, aber danke für deine /eure berreitschaft :)

Distinction

http://sunsite.rediris.es/mirror/CentOS/6.8/os/x86_64/Packages/at-3.1.10-48.el6.x86_64.rpm: [Errno 12] Timeout on http://sunsite.rediris.es/mirror/CentOS/6.8/os/x86_64/Packages/at-3.1.10-48.el6.x86_64.rpm: (28, 'Operation too slow. Less than 1 bytes/sec transfered the last 30 seconds')
Trying other mirror.
http://sunsite.rediris.es/mirror/Ce.../kernel-headers-2.6.32-642.4.2.el6.x86_64.rpm: [Errno 12] Timeout on http://sunsite.rediris.es/mirror/Ce.../kernel-headers-2.6.32-642.4.2.el6.x86_64.rpm: (28, 'Operation too slow. Less than 1 bytes/sec transfered the last 30 seconds')
Trying other mirror.

All I am getting any ideas?

Qhiliqq

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Licensed Partner
http://sunsite.rediris.es/mirror/CentOS/6.8/os/x86_64/Packages/at-3.1.10-48.el6.x86_64.rpm: [Errno 12] Timeout on http://sunsite.rediris.es/mirror/CentOS/6.8/os/x86_64/Packages/at-3.1.10-48.el6.x86_64.rpm: (28, 'Operation too slow. Less than 1 bytes/sec transfered the last 30 seconds')
Trying other mirror.
http://sunsite.rediris.es/mirror/Ce.../kernel-headers-2.6.32-642.4.2.el6.x86_64.rpm: [Errno 12] Timeout on http://sunsite.rediris.es/mirror/Ce.../kernel-headers-2.6.32-642.4.2.el6.x86_64.rpm: (28, 'Operation too slow. Less than 1 bytes/sec transfered the last 30 seconds')
Trying other mirror.

All I am getting any ideas?
Grrr MORE INFORMATIONS thanks :)

Which OS etc... I can't pull that out my nose ;)

Blendo

Mir ist gerade eben aufgefallen das garnicht die aktuellste Sinusbot Version installiert wird, sondern die vorherige.
Wäre cool wenn man diesen fehler beheben könnte.
MFG
Blendo

Qhiliqq

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Licensed Partner
Mir ist gerade eben aufgefallen das das Installer Script garnicht die Aktuelle Sinusbot Version installiert, sondern die vorherige Version.
Wäre cool wenn man diesen fehler beheben könnte.
MFG
Blendo
Dann muss da kurz @flyth was machen ;)

asmodeus

Hello, I have a problem with the script. It detects my os just fine, Ubuntu Xenial (running the server flavour), but it doesn't detect the latest TS3-Client version. The script has been given all permissions and i've even turned off the firewall. Any workaround to skip the TS3-Client installation, as I can install it myself?

LE: The server is up to date.

Qhiliqq

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Licensed Partner
Hello, I have a problem with the script. It detects my os just fine, Ubuntu Xenial (running the server flavour), but it doesn't detect the latest TS3-Client version. The script has been given all permissions and i've even turned off the firewall. Any workaround to skip the TS3-Client installation, as I can install it myself?
If you install the TS3-Client to /opt/sinusbot/teamspeak3-client then the installer detect this and doesn't download the client again.