• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Solved Small problem with configuring a script

Makaren0

The script: Rankify League Of Legends

I have no idea how it happened, but one of the data entered as ServerGroup has gotten "stuck" and now I don't have the possibility to delete it or add new ones as I show in the following image:

VYD9diE.png
(Attached as file)

023RW0S.png
(Attached as file)

It has not happened to me with any other script, and I have a lot of experience with the introduction of my keys, so it seems quite strange that this happens ... Anyway, I looked where the configuration of this script was, both in sqlite and in text flat without any coincidence.
I hope that some of you can clarify my vision on the configuration of these scripts. I could research every line of code, but I think it's not as procedural as asking a wide community like this.
Without further ado, thanks to all the readers and sinusbot. (And I regret the dire english translated from google)

Attachments

• 023RW0S.png
    023RW0S.png
    7.7 KB · Views: 8
  • VYD9diE.png
    VYD9diE.png
    9 KB · Views: 8

Relentless

Contributor
Have you tried placing the cursor behind the box and holding the delete key? That's usually also a way to get rid of it.
You can also try to rename the script file so a new storage gets loaded and the configuration resets.

Makaren0

Have you tried placing the cursor behind the box and holding the delete key? That's usually also a way to get rid of it.
You can also try to rename the script file so a new storage gets loaded and the configuration resets.
Tried that several times with no success.
Finally I solved the problem as follows. I downloaded the flat database and opened it in a SQLite client and later edited the json corresponding to the script configuration, found in: Table > instances.config
JSON:
"lol-rankify":{"enabled":true,"settings":{"1":0,"2":0,"6":0,"7":0,"8":0,"9":0,"10":0,"11":0,"12":0,"13":0,"14":0,"15":0,"16":0,"17":0,"18":0,"19":0,"LeagueOfLegendsApiKey":"RGAPI-d55d84db-cb41-4c8b-a97e-5913301b083a","LeagueRegion":"2","RankQueueType":"0","messageUnranked":"Aún no tienes clasificación.","messageRankReload":"Tu rango se ha recargado.","inGameFunctionInterval":60,"gameHistoryCountToConsider":"5","NameForSummonerSearch":false,"summonerLaneGroupIDs":[89,90,91,92,93],"inGameGroupId":88,"PermUserSetDescr":"1","GroupIron":81,"GroupUndefined":82,"GroupBronze":78,"GroupSilver":79,"GroupGold":80,"GroupPlatinum":83,"GroupDiamond":84,"GroupMaster":85,"GroupGrandmaster":86,"GroupChallenger":87,"summonerLevelGroupIDs":["94","95","96","97","98","99","100","101","102"]},"status":"","allowedPrivileges":["http","store"]},
Also thanks for the suggestion, issue settled