• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Solved This version has expired?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigVictorio

Hello,
yesterday my VPS with teamspeak and sinusbot after 70-days restarted. Teamspeak server has loaded normally but sinusbot not. When i want to run sinusbot in screen i get these error:
Code:
This version has expired. Please download a newer version from the official SinusBot website and upgrade.
I've readed that i must wait for new version but a lot of people have sinusbot running. I tryied to update sinusbot with newest version of sinusbot from download page
Code:
cd /opt/ts3bot
wget -O https://www.sinusbot.com/dl/sinusbot-beta.tar.bz2
tar -xjvf sinusbot-beta.tar.bz2
but after trying to reinstall i got this error again
Code:
This version has expired. Please download a newer version from the official SinusBot website and upgrade.
. Must i wait for new version or what should i do? Thanks for helping, have a nice day.

BigVictorio

Ok, thanks. But when i want to run sinusbot (in screen or not in screen) anything start.
Code:
screen -AmdS sinusbot
screen -x sinusbot
./sinusbot
and anything like lauching files, text-logo of sinusbot. I think i have this problem once but i solved it. Now i forgot the solution

Status
Not open for further replies.