• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Whenever I install a script I get this message.

Noxlevdie

So guys, yesterday I created a TS3 server, it was very cool n stuff. But when I wanted install 3rd scripts, i couldn't.
This is the error message i get on every 3rd script. Its the "failed" bit. Thanks for help guys, i really want to install that script.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    5.3 KB · Views: 19

irgendwr

no longer active, "retired" staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
What sinusbot version are you using? What OS? Logs? How did you install the scripts? etc.
If you're on linux: provide the output of "ls -la" in the scripts folder via pastebin or in a code tag.

Noxlevdie

Hi, I use Windows Server 2016, the script creator linked the script, and the oklib file. I moved them both into the script folder. Im using sinusbot version
0.13.37-f37f203.

The log it shows: Script Channel_Servergroup_Assigner returned an error (main function): TypeError: 'on' is not a function at main (Channel_Servergroup_Assigner.js:40:3) at ScriptRunner (<anonymous>:42:5) at <unknown>

Last edited: