• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.
Channel Cleaner

TS3 Channel Cleaner 0.12

No permission to download
It is a bit disturbing that when DEBUG log is on, a round full minute floods the log and loads the bot for the purpose of checking all rooms. Optionally, I changed it to 8 hours (that is, to check rooms up to three times a day). I don't know if that's the case or bug. Could somebody give us some feedback on this? If I leave it with an 8 hour update will the system work the same?

// execute sync every minute
setInterval(function() {
syncChannels();
}, 28800000); // 1 min
HarpyWar
HarpyWar
Set up 8 hours interval will get less accuracy (for example deletion after 16 hours instead of 10 hours, also you will get outdated info about time until deletion in channel description). Better keep 1 minute interval by default. Channel iteration is very low load operation which doesn't affect on bot performance.
You should disable debug log in production to exclude spam in log.
Thank you so much for update. I was using an "unofficial" version before they release it and it works great. No problem so far. Good job! :)
finnaly ! Works fine thank you
Perfect! The script works very well, I'm using "All channels" ignoring the others plus description update.
Thank you, this is very useful for my server to delete permanent channels no longer used after a month.

Sinus version: 1.0.0-beta.1-06a54d7
Dont work :/ i use the SinusBot 0.14.3-0e747fd and after Install, this Script will not shown in the Interface
HarpyWar
HarpyWar
You have to update SinusBot to version 1.0, because the script uses modern API from the new version.