• TeamSpeak has reported a vulnerability in it's client that can potentially lead to RCE. A new version has been released that fixes it. So please update the client in your bot installation as soon as possible as well. Click here for more information.
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
Required SinusBot Version
Compatible Backends
TeamSpeak 3
ALWAYS USE THE LATEST VERSION OF SINUSBOT!

Idea: @Vxrious and @CPB
Author: @DrWarpMan

Client status in channel name
  • Show online (also away) or offline in channel's name, when specified client is or is not on the server
  • Includes hide command, that can be disabled for each client separately
    (it may trick some basic users, to think that you are really offline, but advanced users know how to find out if you are really offline)
  • Example of a channel name, when user is online / offline / away
    Online Status

Offline Status

Away Status
  • Configuration
    - You can change these settings:
    • C. S. in C. N. - List | List of clients and their bound channels (names) to show the status in
      Settings & Examples:
      - Channel ID - 69
      - Client UID - /Yst8oyDYEMkdNqR+zHRpXllbgA=
      - Channel NAME - %symbol% Owner [%status%]
      - BLOCK hide command - unchecked (ALLOW)
    • C. S. in C.N. - Status Symbols & Texts |
      ONLINE Status text [DEFAULT: "ONLINE"]
      OFFLINE Status text [DEFAULT: "OFFLINE"]
      AWAY Status text [DEFAULT: "AWAY"]
      ONLINE Status symbol [DEFAULT: "✅"]
      OFFLINE Status symbol [DEFAULT: "❌"]
      AWAY Status symbol [DEFAULT: "💼"]
    • C. S. in C.N. - Toggle Hide Command | Command, to make bot think, that you are offline [DEFAULT: "!togglehide"]
    • C. S. in C.N. - Away Channels | Channels (IDs), that if client is in, the bot will think, that the client is AFK
    • C. S. in C.N. - Translation | You can translate messages sent to the clients, upon writing hide command
Thanks for using my script(s), report any bugs & request any new things - I try to be active, so I respond as soon as possible!
Thanks to Sinusbot Team, that helps me a lot to get better in JavaScript!
Reactions: dauerkill03
Author
DrWarpMan
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
3.50 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from DrWarpMan

Latest updates

1. Added AFK channels!

In this small update, I added channels, that if client is in he is considered as AFK client...
  2. AWAY status

In this update, I added an option to use AWAY status. This option is disabled by default.

Latest reviews

it does not worke it wont edit a chanell
DrWarpMan
DrWarpMan
Well, first thing, for others it work, second thing, write it in the discussion so we can solve the problem. Thanks for understanding.
Awesome work
DrWarpMan
DrWarpMan
Thank you! <3