• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.
Required SinusBot Version
Compatible Backends
  1. TeamSpeak 3
This script is no longer maintained/supported. It may or may not work.

Steam Status
Shows Steam status of configured Steam users in specified channel name
Idea: @tommiczek
Author: @DrWarpMan

Additional information:
  • Script uses Steam Web API to look up the current status of a specified Steam user
    (status types: online, offline, busy, away, snooze, looking to trade, looking to play)
  • In the script, you configure in which channel you want to show the status of a certain Steam user and what the channel name should look like (depending on the status)
  • You will need a Steam Web API key - https://steamcommunity.com/dev/apikey

Configuration:
  • API key | You can get yours here
  • Default (Global) Status Texts | You can define what will the default channel name look like for each status type of all configured Steam users
  • Steam Users | A list of Steam users and channels that they are bound to. You can also configure status text for the Steam user, which will override the default status text (leave empty to use the default one)
  • Check Interval | How often will the script update the status of all configured Steam users

Note:
  • You can use %personaname% placeholder (Steam nickname) in every status text.
  • Remember that TeamSpeak channel name has a limit of 40 characters, if this limit is exceeded, script will automatically cut off the text to fit in the channel name. For this reason it may seem better to specify the nickname of the Steam user manually in the status text.

Required libraries:

Don't forget to leave feedback ;)
Author
DrWarpMan
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.67 star(s) 3 ratings

More resources from DrWarpMan

Latest updates

1. New "IN-GAME" status!

In this update, I added a new in-game status, Check the configuration to set it up! (Note: If...

Latest reviews

Gute Idee und tolle Funktionen. Bei mir ist es nur das es oft stark Zeitversetzt ist oder ein neuer Status nicht angezeigt wird.
DrWarpMan
DrWarpMan
Thanks, status should be updated every 60 seconds.
Thx for integrate the InGame-Feature. Works perfect! :D
DrWarpMan
DrWarpMan
I am so glad, that you told me where to find it! It would have been here already, I just did not know it is included in the response. Thank you so much!
its working great! would like to see some more updates! keep up the great work!
DrWarpMan
DrWarpMan
Well thanks!