• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.
Holiday Groups

TS3 Holiday Groups 1.1.2

No permission to download
Sehr schönes Script und Support! Einfach perfekt, um an Feiertagen Usern Icons zuzuweisen. Auf Anfrage wurde das Script auch umgeändert, sodass es möglich ist, User zu Whitelisten. So können auch Geburtstage realisiert werden. Einfach top!
Awesome! I was trying to figure out how I will manage to add icons to our Christmas visitors and you helped me so much! We have a few badges now and I want to continue with that! Love it, thank you :) (I hope it is going to work. I can not really try it atm...)

https://gyazo.com/169dbbdc881318e4fa0a615345645dc2
Relentless
Relentless
The current version has a small bug which prevents the script from working. The update with the fix is already uploaded and awaits approval.
You can download the newest version directly from GitHub or message me on the Discord server in case you have any issues.
Thanks for the feedback!