• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.
RLNT Only one of them

TS3 RLNT Only one of them 1.0.0

No permission to download
Required SinusBot Version
Compatible Backends
  1. TeamSpeak 3
To run this script you need the OKlib!
Download it here

Hey Leute

Heute will ich mein 'Only one of them' - Script vorstellen.
Es dient dem automatischen Entfernen von Servergruppen, sodass User nur eine Gruppe aus
einem Gruppenpool haben können.

Ich erkläre das kurz an einem Beispiel zur einfachen Verständnis.
Nehmen wir an, dass wir unseren Server so eingerichtet haben, dass es Gruppen gibt, die das
Alter der User anzeigen. Ganz klassisch verwenden wir die USK Icons, also beispielsweise
12, 16 und 18 Jahre als Servergruppen mit dem jeweiligen Icon. Eine Person kann logischerweise
nur ein Alter zur selben Zeit besitzen. Genau hier kommt das Script ins Spiel.
Sobald eine der drei Gruppen hinzugefügt wird, werden die anderen beiden entfernt, wenn
der User sie denn überhaupt hat. Das macht auch die Arbeit für eure Mods/Supporter leichter.
Man kann unendlich viele Gruppenpools erstellen. Das heißt sobald eine der Gruppen hinzu-
gefügt wird, werden die anderen entfernt.

Ich hoffe, dass das soweit verständlich war.
Wenn euch die Funktionalität dieses Script nicht reicht, kann ich auch als Alternative
mein 'Automated Server Groups' - Script empfehlen, welches weitaus mehr Funktionen und
konfigurierbare Optionen bietet. Zu finden ist es hier.
Hey guys

Today, I want to present my 'Only one of them' - Script.
It helps with the automatic removing of servergroups so a user only can have one group out
of a group pool.

I'll explain it with a short example.
Let's assume we have set up servergroups that show the age of our users. Pretty classic we use
the ages 12, 16 and 18 as servergroups with the corresponding icons. Logically a person can
only have one age at the same time. This is where the script comes in handy.
As soon as one of the three groups is added, the other two are removed if the user has one
of them. This also makes the life for mods or supporters easier.
You can set up as many group pools as you want. This means as soon as one of the groups
is added the other two are removed.

I hope that's understandable.
If the functionality of the script is not enough for you I can also recommend my 'Automated
Server Groups' - script. It has far more functions and is more powerful with many more
configurable options. You can find it here.

The current version of the script is still made in the scripting version that only supports
Es5 so it's below Sinus Bot v1.0.0. However it should work with the newest Sinus Bot
anyways. I will update this script when v1.0.0 of the Sinus Bot is also out for Windows.
If you are having any problems or errors, feel free to comment or send a pm to me.

Credits:
  • Author: RLNT <https://github.com/RLNT>
  • SinusBot-Discord - filled with helpful people <https://discord.gg/h6s5Ykc>
  • Multivitamin - helps comensating my stupidness (sometimes :D)
  • irgendwer - the "rude" part of Multivitamin but helps me too :*
  • Diesmon - Author of OKlib and also helpful
  • Tuetchen - Author of OKlib
Author
Relentless
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 4 ratings

More resources from Relentless

Latest reviews

Very useful! Thanks :)
Excellentes Script! Bleib weiterhin so Kreativ !! +rep
ʜᴀᴛ ᴍɪʀ ᴍᴇɢᴀ ωᴇɪᴛᴇʀɢᴇʜᴏʟғᴇɴ ʙᴇɪ ᴅᴇʀ ɢᴇsᴛᴀʟᴛᴜɴɢ ᴍᴇɪɴᴇs sᴇʀᴠᴇʀs! ᴠɪᴇʟᴇɴ ᴅᴀɴᴋ! ʙɪᴛᴛᴇ ᴍᴇʜʀ ᴅᴀᴠᴏɴ ;)
Very Easy and helpful!