Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431

Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431

• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.
SpamControl

SpamControl 1.4

No permission to download
If I e.g. rename myself, does the bot wait the defined X seconds (general settings) until it kicks me?
The bot has a delay for me.

It should kick me instantly and not wait the e.g. 10 seconds if I trigger the flood limit after 2 seconds.
The Check move invoker Setting always clears itself after some time or triggering of the event... Everything else works great.
Very good idea! Can you please add creating (temporary) channel's ?
WOW! Very nice config mode. The script works as intended. 5/5
Sehr gutes Script!
Kann man sehr gut verwenden!
Insane script keep it up!
Thanks for your work, i hope all details on the request help you to write it, im very happy because you made the script idea i got :D 5 stars i will test it and i will leave a comment later