• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.
WelcomeMessage+

TS3 WelcomeMessage+ 1.0.6_Quick-Fix

No permission to download
Warum funktioniert es bei jedem außer bei mir? :/ Trotzdem 3 Sterne weil ich mir sicher bin, dass es mein Fehler ist.
I had this plugin and it was great 5/5.
However it was suddenly removed from my bot's scripts list and now I cant download it back :( Any Help?
PS: I'm renting sinusbot's bots from the 3rd party company, and have no can't manually install the plugin
Echt gutes Script aber kannst noch hinzufügen das man gruppen irgnore machen kann und und entscheiden kann ob Poke oder Message? Dann wäre es perfekt!!!
👍 Ich kann mir keine bessere Willkommenes-Nachricht vorstellen! 😉
It's very good script, but can you add: unique id , server uptime, first time joined, users ip.
D
Funktioniert super! Hab nur einen kleinen Bug gefunden: Wenn ich durch das erstellen eines temporären Channel in ihn hinein geschoben werde bekomme ich auch die Willkommens nachricht.
Well done, could you add the feature we can edit the !ignore ? thks
script work good thx. ^^
Patrick15a
Patrick15a
Thanks for your positive review.

With best regards
Patrick15a
Tausend mal besser als das Standard-Willkommensnachricht-Script, vielen Dank!
Patrick15a
Patrick15a
Danke für deine Positive Bewertung :)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Patrick15a
Works like a charm :*
Patrick15a
Patrick15a
Thanks for your positive review.

With best regards
Patrick15a
Thanks for the script works perfectly ;)
Patrick15a
Patrick15a
Thanks for your positive review :)

With best regards
Patrick15a
Nice sharing this to everyone :)

You should add total connections on the server :)
Patrick15a
Patrick15a
Thanks for your positive review :)

With best regards
Patrick15a