• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.
WelcomeMessage+

TS3 WelcomeMessage+ 1.0.6_Quick-Fix

No permission to download
script work good thx. ^^
Patrick15a
Patrick15a
Thanks for your positive review.

With best regards
Patrick15a
I had this plugin and it was great 5/5.
However it was suddenly removed from my bot's scripts list and now I cant download it back :( Any Help?
PS: I'm renting sinusbot's bots from the 3rd party company, and have no can't manually install the plugin
Nice sharing this to everyone :)

You should add total connections on the server :)
Patrick15a
Patrick15a
Thanks for your positive review :)

With best regards
Patrick15a
Thanks for the script works perfectly ;)
Patrick15a
Patrick15a
Thanks for your positive review :)

With best regards
Patrick15a
Well done, could you add the feature we can edit the !ignore ? thks
Works like a charm :*
Patrick15a
Patrick15a
Thanks for your positive review.

With best regards
Patrick15a
It's very good script, but can you add: unique id , server uptime, first time joined, users ip.
👍 Ich kann mir keine bessere Willkommenes-Nachricht vorstellen! 😉
Tausend mal besser als das Standard-Willkommensnachricht-Script, vielen Dank!
Patrick15a
Patrick15a
Danke für deine Positive Bewertung :)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Patrick15a
Echt gutes Script aber kannst noch hinzufügen das man gruppen irgnore machen kann und und entscheiden kann ob Poke oder Message? Dann wäre es perfekt!!!
D
Funktioniert super! Hab nur einen kleinen Bug gefunden: Wenn ich durch das erstellen eines temporären Channel in ihn hinein geschoben werde bekomme ich auch die Willkommens nachricht.
Warum funktioniert es bei jedem außer bei mir? :/ Trotzdem 3 Sterne weil ich mir sicher bin, dass es mein Fehler ist.