Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Solved what script is that contains this?

z0ekxy

Hello again!

I come to bother you again with my questions

I mean IP, first connection, Operating System, Total Connections, Your Country

question.png

Diesmon

Tuetchen Dominator
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
What do you mean with "that script"? You want to know the name of the script? We don't know. Can be selfmade from that guy who owns that bot or a friend of him could have made it or it's indeed in the script store on this webpage but I don't know it.
Dunno, can be everything. And tbh, if this script really only prints those informations to you, then it's

A) a pretty useless script, because teamspeak shows them allreay in the client informations and
B) its like a 5 lines of code script. 3 or less if you don't make any line breaks in the editor.

Last edited:

z0ekxy

Thank you very much Kir-à
As for my English, it's pretty basic and I know

As for the script, I was just asking if there was one that gave that data. I know that in ts you can see this data, but I try to improve the ts and a more elaborate message gives a better presentation

as for WelcomeMessge + it only provides the following (currently I already use it)
  • Displaying Username
  • Displaying UserOnlineCount
  • Displaying TeamOnlineCount
  • Displaying Total Connections