• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.
Sinusbot Installer Script

EN Sinusbot Installer Script 1.5

No permission to download

tischbrett20

Donor
is awesome!
Ja, das habe ich auch schon versucht, er bricht danach den installer einfach ab. Hab auch selbst schon in die Datei (Zeile) geguckt woran das Problem liegt, werde wohl wirklich die Pakete jetzte mal einzeln installieren und gleich davon berichten woran es liegen könnte.

Vielen Dank schon mal für ihre Antwort.

So leider habe ich immer noch keinen Erfolg. Problem tritt weiter auf wo auch alle Pakete manuell installiert wurden, komisch.

Qhiliqq

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Licensed Partner
So leider habe ich immer noch keinen Erfolg. Problem tritt weiter auf wo auch alle Pakete manuell installiert wurden, komisch.
Und wenn du den kompletten Code auf einmal eingibst kommt was genau? Irgend ein Error muss kommen, sonst schlägt das Error Reporting nicht an:
Code:
apt-get install screen x11vnc xvfb libxcursor1 ca-certificates bzip2 psmisc libglib2.0-0 curl less cron-apt ntp python iproute2 dbus -y
Dies ist nur ohne das verstecken der Ausgabe.

tischbrett20

Donor
is awesome!
Und wenn du den kompletten Code auf einmal eingibst kommt was genau? Irgend ein Error muss kommen, sonst schlägt das Error Reporting nicht an:
Code:
apt-get install screen x11vnc xvfb libxcursor1 ca-certificates bzip2 psmisc libglib2.0-0 curl less cron-apt ntp python iproute2 dbus -y
Dies ist nur ohne das verstecken der Ausgabe.

Nun schlägt er das aus.

root@c1233366:~# apt-get install screen x11vnc xvfb libxcursor1 ca-certificates bzip2 psmisc libglib2.0-0 curl less cron-apt ntp python iproute2 dbus -y
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
bzip2 is already the newest version (1.0.6-8).
ca-certificates is already the newest version (20160104ubuntu1).
iproute2 is already the newest version (4.3.0-1ubuntu3).
less is already the newest version (481-2.1).
libglib2.0-0 is already the newest version (2.48.0-1ubuntu4).
libxcursor1 is already the newest version (1:1.1.14-1).
psmisc is already the newest version (22.21-2.1build1).
python is already the newest version (2.7.11-1).
screen is already the newest version (4.3.1-2build1).
cron-apt is already the newest version (0.9.5).
x11vnc is already the newest version (0.9.13-1.2build1).
curl is already the newest version (7.47.0-1ubuntu2.2).
dbus is already the newest version (1.10.6-1ubuntu3.1).
ntp is already the newest version (1:4.2.8p4+dfsg-3ubuntu5.3).
Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have
requested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable
distribution that some required packages have not yet been created
or been moved out of Incoming.
The following information may help to resolve the situation:

The following packages have unmet dependencies:
xvfb : Depends: xserver-common (>= 2:1.18.4-0ubuntu0.1) but it is not going to be installed
E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.

Xuxe

Containerholic
Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
Nun schlägt er das aus.

Es kann bei Debian/Ubuntu mal vorkommen das apt etwas rum Spackt, da fehlen upstream anscheinend requirements.

Should fix it: apt install xserver-common xfvb <die anderen packages>

Kann sein das er dann wieder meckert, ggf failed dependencies anhängen an das apt Command.

x.wolverine.x

Donor
is awesome!
Zeile 882 und 884 fehlt eine "d" für den daemon
Code:
# Setting server time

if [ -f /etc/centos-release ]; then
  service ntpd stop
  ntpd -s 0.pool.ntp.org
  service ntpd start
else
  timedatectl set-ntp yes
  timedatectl >/dev/null 2>&1
fi

Qhiliqq

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Licensed Partner
Zeile 882 und 884 fehlt eine "d" für den daemon
Code:
# Setting server time

if [ -f /etc/centos-release ]; then
  service ntpd stop
  ntpd -s 0.pool.ntp.org
  service ntpd start
else
  timedatectl set-ntp yes
  timedatectl >/dev/null 2>&1
fi
Hello, I having a error
youtube-dl is up-to-date (2017.06.12)
Generated README_installer.txt!
Redirecting to /bin/systemctl stop ntp.service
Failed to stop ntp.service: Unit ntp.service not loaded.
Error on line 882. Report this to the author at https://forum.sinusbot.com/threads/sinusbot-installer-script.1200/ only. Not a PN or a bad review, cause this is an error of your system not of the installer script.

You help for me?
Fixed, try again :)

Attila

Hey, please can you add that? [Sorry for bad english skills]

When you install the sinusbot, and when he asks for the yt-dl, ask for a port. If someone has a lot of sinusbot in one pc, thats so terrible to change the ports. Please can you add to the installer that?

Example:
What port do you want to the sinusbot to use?
Answer: 8088

Qhiliqq

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Licensed Partner
Hey, please can you add that? [Sorry for bad english skills]

When you install the sinusbot, and when he asks for the yt-dl, ask for a port. If someone has a lot of sinusbot in one pc, thats so terrible to change the ports. Please can you add to the installer that?

Example:
What port do you want to the sinusbot to use?
Answer: 8088
I'll never include this! Your bot is for private usage. If you want more instances read the faq! @flyth

alsoGAMER

Qhiliqq hat eine neue Ressource erstellt:

Sinusbot Installer Script - Install latest Sinusbot, TS3-Client and YT-DL.

Weitere Informationen zu dieser Ressource...

Check if lsb-release and debconf-utils is installed...

Error on line 232. Report this to the author at https://forum.sinusbot.com/threads/sinusbot-installer-script.1200/ only. Not a PN or a bad review, cause this is an error of your system not of the installer script. Or have a look directly to your error: https://github.com/Sinusbot/installer-linux/blob/master/sinusbot_installer.sh#L232

Qhiliqq

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Licensed Partner

alsoGAMER

apt-get update and try again after that

root@vpssinusbot:~# apt-get update
Reading package lists... Done
N: Ignoring file '50unattended-upgrades.ucftmp' in directory '/etc/apt/apt.conf.d/' as it has an invalid filename extension
E: Could not get lock /var/lib/apt/lists/lock - open (11: Resource temporarily unavailable)
E: Unable to lock directory /var/lib/apt/lists/

Ammar

I'm not sure if the problem I'm getting is sinusbot related or script related. Anyway, I am experiencing few problems lately. Firstly, I can't seem to access the "Addons" tab under settings. Secondly, I'm getting an error: "Could not playback the selected file / stream". I get this error when trying to play a song using a YT-DL playlist and lastly, "!next" command does nothing anymore as the instant i write "!next", the sound of the bot(music) is gone and next song never starts even though on the webinterface, the song is still playing and after that i can't manually play a song using webinterface as i get the aforementioned error stating that "Could not playback the selected file / stream". After sinusbot restart, song resumes. Weird!

ManuPlaysLP

Bei der Installation auf meinem Linux (Debian 8) kommt nach der Generation der README_installer.txt Diese Error Meldung:

Failed to set ntp: Connection timed out
Error on line 896. Report this to the author at https://forum.sinusbot.com/threads/sinusbot-installer-script.1200/ only. Not a PN or a bad review, cause this is an error of your system not of the installer script. Or have a look directly to your error: https://github.com/Sinusbot/installer-linux/blob/master/sinusbot_installer.sh#L896