• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.
Works like charm. I love the option that the user can get jailed / unjailed by group. What i would love to see is customizable text for the Jail release kick. Thx much.
Works perfectly ! Thanks !!

Debian GNU/Linux 9.9 (stretch)
Kernel: Linux 4.9.0-9-amd64
ts3client_linux_amd64 (Version 3.3.0)
Sinusbot Version: 1.0.0-beta.5-b262b6a
Use !jhelp for ALL commands:

Jail Bot Usage:

Getting a List of all Jailed Clients:
!jail

Jailing a Client PERMANENTLY:
!jail Some Client
!jail abcdefghi/jklmnopq123456789a=
!jail Some

Jailing a Client TEMPORARY
You can jail a client temporary by writing a duration in front of his name

!jail 100 hours abcdefghi/jklmnopq123456789a=

Valid times are: Second(s), Minutes(s), Hours(s), Day(s)!

For unjailing a Client:
!unjail <clienturl|uid|namepart>
I love this script sadly it is not adding the group when they get jailed I have tried what you said before.
Multivitamin
Multivitamin
what exactly did you try?
does the bot have enough permissions to add the group?
how does your config look like?
Works perfeclty
One of greatest scripts!
Bot in new version there is no way to add groups which are allowed to jail clients. Typing servergroup number, servergroup box shows, I click them and... nothing happens :-)
Multivitamin
Multivitamin
yes the group box is a bit bad, you need to click at the very beginning of the box add your number and press enter
Great Plugin, Sadly it is missing daylight saving time.
Funtioniert gut, bis auf die move Funktion.
i_client_move_power=75
Funktioniert bestimmt super, doch bei mir sagt der Bot immer, dass ich "Not enough Permissions to use this command!" habe, doch als Owner des Servers hab ich aufjedenfall alle...pls. help!
Multivitamin
Multivitamin
Du musst das Script auch einstellen, das Script an sich weis ja nicht wer der "Owner" des Servers ist
when I add a random server group the script jail the client and in console there is an error 2017/12/22 14:08:49 de0c13e1 68eec1d1 WARN Error in script (event serverGroupAdded): &{value:{name:TypeError message:can't convert from "boolean" to "*map[string]interface {}" trace:[] offset:-1}}
Works pretty well, i can jail my friends on my teamspeak. 10/10 would do again
http://prntscr.com/esj2sl

I could not get it working, does it really work?
Multivitamin
Multivitamin
Fill a 0 into the second field, forgot to completely verify the configuration
thx man !!!!
Funktioniert überhaupt nicht!
Multivitamin
Multivitamin
Logs? Was funktioniert nicht? eine Problembeschreibung wäre sinnvoll
Works Perfectly
hello , instead of moving the person you could make you write !jail (nickname) grupid 10min
Script works exactly as it is suppose to. So far. I love it.
Latest update allows jailing clients based off of keywords. Allows to add groups which can't be attacked.
Bestens :)
Good idea :)
Works quite good