• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.
Required SinusBot Version
Compatible Backends
  1. TeamSpeak 3
This script is no longer maintained/supported. It may or may not work.

ALWAYS USE THE LATEST VERSION OF SINUSBOT!

Idea: @mozuki345
Author: @DrWarpMan

Online Members Count
  • Shows status (online/offline) and count of a specified members in a specified channel
  • If at least one client holding at least one of the specified groups is online, shows online status, otherwise offline status
  • This script is a similar script to my previous script here, but this shows status of more clients together, not just one
  • Includes hide command, that can be enabled for groups separately
    (it may trick some basic users, to think that you are really offline, but advanced users know how to find out if you are really offline)
  • Example of a channel name, when members are online / offline:
    omc.png

• Configuration
    - You can change these settings:
    • Online Members Count - List | List of groups (that client needs to have) and their bound channels to show the status in
      Settings & Examples:
      - Channel ID - 69
      - Group IDs - 1,22,333 (clients needs to have at least one of these)
      - Channel NAME when ONLINE - Online staff [%count%/10]
      - Channel NAME when OFFLINE - No staff online currently
      - Away equals offline (count AFK members as OFFLINE) - unchecked (NO)
      - Channel DESCRIPTION - you can list all members in a channel description, or even separate them by groups, placeholders are: %members% (show list of all members) %groupID% (show list of all members having this group, replace groupID with the real group ID)
    • Online Members Count - Able to Hide Groups | List of groups, that are able to use the command to toggle hide
    • Online Members Count - Toggle Hide Command | Command, to make bot think, that you are offline [DEFAULT: "!togglehide"]
    • Online Members Count - Away Channels | Channels (IDs), that if client is in, the bot will think, that the client is AFK
    • Online Members Count - Translation | You can translate messages sent to the clients, upon writing hide command
Thanks for using my script(s), report any bugs & request any new things - I try to be active, so I respond as soon as possible!
Thanks to Sinusbot Team, that helps me a lot to get better in JavaScript!
Author
DrWarpMan
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 5 ratings

More resources from DrWarpMan

Latest updates

1. Bugfix

FIXED: Description can now be empty, thanks to @Jan.Erenberg for reporting this bug.
  2. FIXED: Log spamming

When checking for members, in the channel description members were shown randomly, that means...
  3. Added AFK channels!

In this small update, I added channels, that if client is in he is considered as AFK client...

Latest reviews

Wonderful!
Very useful. Well done!
Super cool looking feature working without problem.
DrWarpMan
DrWarpMan
Thanks so much! <3
Works perfectly ! Thanks !!

Debian GNU/Linux 9.9 (stretch)
Kernel: Linux 4.9.0-9-amd64
ts3client_linux_amd64 (Version 3.3.0)
Sinusbot Version: 1.0.0-beta.5-b262b6a
DrWarpMan
DrWarpMan
Thanks for the review :)
D