• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.
Pizza Timer

Pizza Timer 0.5.1

No permission to download
Required SinusBot Version
Description
This simple script will remind you´r clients of their food in the oven!
Just write "!pizza 5" via private message to the bot and the bot will write you a message 5 minutes later, to remind you of you food! The client can vary the time by just changing the number behind !pizza.

must-have-permissions
"i_client_private_textmessage_power"

"i_client_poke_power"

Note:
Here is what you can change via Sinusbot Webinterface

• Command or Message which triggers the bot to set the timer.
    • => default: "!pizza"
  • The bot will send the following message to remind the client.
    • => default: "Your pizza is ready! Stop gaming now and get the pizza out of the oven!"
  • Message or Poke the client when the pizza is ready?
    • => default: "poke"
  • Confirmation message that the timer has been set, and the bot will write a message to the client.
    • => default: "Alright, I´ll write you a message when your pizza is ready!"
  • Confirmation message that the timer has been set, and the bot will poke the client.
    • => default: "Alright, I´ll poke you when your pizza is ready!"
  • The bot will poke the client in the following amount of time by default in minutes.
    • => default: "13"
-------------------
This is my very first script and I know that is´s a bit stupid, but maybe I can save some pizzas from burning.

Iam already working on more features: so the clients can set the time by themself (solved with version 0.3) or the Client can choose weither he want to get messaged or poked by the bot. (now possible)
Iam open for more ideas! :)
Thanks to 'irgendwer / Jonas <[email protected]>' for some help <3
Author
Everlike
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings

More resources from Everlike

Latest updates

1. Bugfix

Changelog The '!pizza' command is now set by default (still can be changed to another command)...
  2. Update to 0.5

Changelog You can now change the command which triggers the bot from "!pizza" to nearly...
  3. Pizza Timer

Changelog You can now choose between a reminder "poke" or "message" when the clients pizza is...

Latest reviews

Can you handle more than one command option?
example: !cake
and the bot says '' the cake is ready! ''
it would also be nice to respond to a specific group id
This is just a tip :)
Everlike
Everlike
good Idea, thank you very much! I´ll think about it. :)
Funny gadget !!!
Auf jeden Fall eine coole Idee. Das Problem kenne ich zu gut. Ich werde das Script beim nächsten mal ausprobieren, vielleicht hilfts. =)