• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.
Unused Channel - Deleter

TS3 Unused Channel - Deleter 0.2.2

No permission to download
Required SinusBot Version
Compatible Backends
  1. TeamSpeak 3
This script deletes channels that are unused for a specific amount of time.

Want to get rid of losing semi-temporary-channels that are gone after a simple restart or "dead" channels that nobody uses anymore? Check this out!
Perfect in combination with @Tuetchen ´s private channal manager.

You can choose between:
All Channels (and ignore some seperately)
Specific Channels (choose a few channels you want to track)
All Subchannels with the same parentchannel (very good especially in combination with "private channal manager")
Further available parameters:
  • You can set the TIME, for how long a channel can stay unused until it´s deletion.
  • You can also print a list of all channels you check, and their time until deletion into the description of a channel of your choice.
  • You can even choose how often the script should update this description! (don´t want to spam your TS)
  • You can now enable the *new warnign system.
    • If you´ve enabled it, the bot will change the channelname of every channel that will be deleted in less than the amount of time you can set minutes, and add "a text of your choice" behind the already existing channelname.
    • Don´t worry! If the channelname is too long, the script will cut it, so the full warning text is visible.
    • If the channel is then used again, the script will remove the warning text behind the original channelname. And, if the script had to cut the original channelname, the cutted part will now be replaced automatically!
Here is an example of what a description looks like:

Useful commands
!recheckAllChannels -> Useful after first setup or deletion of the channel datebase. The script only counts channel a user joined when the script was active, if you f.e. want to check all channels of your teamspeak and don´t want to join every channel manually, this command does check every channel if you want to count it and sets the timer to 0.
Reactions: Mich3l
Author
Everlike
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.27 star(s) 11 ratings

More resources from Everlike

Latest updates

1. Update to 0.2.2

Changelog Just some Bugfixes, still doesn´t work perfect.
  2. Update to 0.2.0 (remake, compatible with new scripting engine, major bug-fixes)

Changelog I completely rewrote the script. now compatible with the new scripting engine...
  3. Update to 0.1.8

Changelog You can now add multiple parentchannels to check. You can now enable the *new warnign...

Latest reviews

Hi. I got the Problem, that the Script wontwork. The log tells me following

2019-08-17T13:02:47+02:00 unusedChannelDeleter:240 running function: 'reviewWarningStatus()'
2019-08-17T13:01:30+02:00 registered handler for data
2019-08-17T13:01:30+02:00 registered handler for close
2019-08-17T13:01:30+02:00 registered handler for error
Same here.

2019-04-14T19:11:36+02:00 error in script: Uncaught exception: SyntaxError: Unexpected token < at unusedChannelDeleter.js:1:0 <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> ^ Stack trace: SyntaxError: Unexpected token <
Everlike
Everlike
[1] Its not the same at all! [2]What have you done? The script has nothing to do with html, no token "<" in the first line too.
2019-03-12T00:34:12+01:00 Script unusedChannelDeleter returned an error (main function): TypeError: Cannot access member 'length' of undefined at allParentChannels (unusedChannelDeleter.js:607:18) at main (unusedChannelDeleter.js:169:25) at ScriptRunner (<anonymous>:42:5) at <unknown> Still Not working :/
Awesome script, Can you make icon warn before channel will be deleted?
Everlike
Everlike
Thank you very much! This feature has already been requested, I tried to implement it with the new version, unfortunately, sinusbot can´t change channelicons, at least afaik, correct me if iam wrong.
I like this script and works very well, it would be nice to be able to customize the description that the bot changes, because I would like it in my language and without the minutes and seconds
Everlike
Everlike
Thanks for your review. If I find the time to do so, I plan to rewrite the script and add more features like this. :)
New update 5/5
Awesome release!
WOW!
Great Idea!
haven't tried it yet, but the topic is 5/5 already