• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.
Resource icon

TS3 SConomy NG - Simple Currency System 1.8.2

No permission to download
Work! Thanks!
Can you update it to 1.0 🤗
M
Mmoi
It already works on 1.0 (at least, with the beta 1 and above)
Could you add !addallmoney to the plugin? :D
M
Mmoi
What for, I'm curious?
And do you mean all connected or all users that have a wallet?
Don't hesitate to PM me, or reply to the script discussion.
Top Plugin.
!setallmoney seems not to work with any number
M
Mmoi
I PMed you to see what's going on.
You were thinking about adding the top15 SC channel?
M
Mmoi
What do you mean by that?
Great stuff!
can you add a command that adds coins to everyone in the same room as the bot?
M
Mmoi
What is the goal here?
Nice, I see you made an auction plugin too with the text message option for paysafecards for example. Would be really cool, if you would implement the option for text message (instead of server group) for the normal Sconomy Plugin too.

So I could just add 1x Text Message with first Paysafecard Code (limited for only 1 purchase)
2nd Text Message with second Paysafecard code (limited for only 1 purchase)
and so on. :D
Thanks a lot! Can u add a feature to list top 5 or top 10 richest users on server in channel description or by command?
M
Mmoi
It is not planned yet
Can u add a feature to multiplie boost gain money if someone is on specific channel?
M
Mmoi
It's already in the 1.6 update (that comes out very soon)
Request:
Add items (no server groups) to shop that are limited.

e.g.:
10,00€ Paysafecard (for 1000 points) - only 5 paysafecards available...

a user has 1000 points buys one of the five paysafecards through command. instead of getting a server group assigned, he gets a private message from the bot with the paysafecard code. (each of the 5 items has a different code). and once its bought the item gets deleted from shop
M
Mmoi
Will be working on it when I get some time
Request: A lucky wheel that can a client spin for one time a day (24hours) :)
Can you add an duration for sold groups. E.g If someone bought a gruop bot automaticly remover it after 1 month
M
Mmoi
There is a script that already do what you ask for: https://forum.sinusbot.com/resources/server-group-timer.327/
can i set the money of all players back to 0
M
Mmoi
An update has been posted with the feature
Where do you save the money amount of any player?
M
Mmoi
In the sinusbot default storage (https://sinusbot.github.io/scripting-docs/#store) using the following key : <user UID>sconomy