Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431

Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.
Server Join Alert

Server Join Alert 1.0

No permission to download
Server / Channel Join Alert

This script automatically alerts every user with a specified servergroup by either privat message or poking when a user without any server groups connects to the server (well actually a specific channel but you can just set the default channel there).
Its just a small script i needed for my own server - I dont know if anyone else think its usefull but i still uploaded it.

Use IDs for the settings.

Installation
  • Move the script file to the script folder
  • Make sure the bot has the necessary permissions to write text messages/poke!
Author
Tuetchen
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings

More resources from Tuetchen

Latest reviews

D
Seems working fine. Thank you for sharing your Work!
Very useful tool for server admins, especially if you use the server groups as a sort of whitelist function.
I think its' bitchin'. I SOOOOOOOOOO needed this. Thank you. Again, as always, keep up the great work.