• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

No Radios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tripps

I'll try to post here once it can be removed, hopefully soon.
Any update on this, I still can't find my radio stations sadly. I tried the url, but it isn't showing anything and by default it didn't have a url for me (sorry if I am posting on another thread instead of my own).

Tiikoo

I'v got the Porblem too,
But i can not fix it. I already have installed the Code from you, but i doesn't works ;c
Please Help! <3

Xenon

Hey,

seitdem ich Sinusbot auf meinem (linux) vServer neu installiert habt, findet er keine Radios mehr,
weiß jemand woran das liegen kann?

mfg

wonderbra

Donor
is awesome!
Servus, wie es der Name schon sagt, findet der Bot kein Radio

Ich gebe zb ilove ein da kommt einfach mal nichts

auch Technobase etc .. gar nichts

Ich versuche die URL's von den Streams anzugeben klappt trdm nicht da er sie nicht downloaden tuet

auf der neusten Version ist es

was kann ich machen?

Nussi1986

It's a problem with the original XML, I'll contact them about it.
For the time being, you can add/replace this to your config.ini:

Code:
[RadioStations]
URL = "https://www.sinusbot.com/yp.xml"

Note, that I will remove it once the original service will work again. Then you should remove that lines again as well.
No Radios, i changed this in the config and restarted the Bot but still no Radios.

Technik

I made my Sinusbot instansen and then I wanted to go but the radio is not all funkzeinirt except for the radio ...

Pls help me

Status
Not open for further replies.