Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.
Sinusbot Installer Script

EN Sinusbot Installer Script 1.5

No permission to download

Texxt

Code:
SinusBot could not start! Starting it directly. Look for errors!
 ___ ___ _  _ _   _ ___ ___  ___ _____  BETA
/ __|_ _| \| | | | / __| _ )/ _ \_   _|
\__ \| || .` | |_| \__ \ _ \ (_) || |
|___/___|_|\_|\___/|___/___/\___/ |_|

Version: 0.13.37-9791176
(C) 2013-2017 Michael Friese. All rights reserved.

2018/02/24 02:42:13 X [MAIN] Starting up fake x-server...
2018/02/24 02:42:13 [GENERAL/SCRIPTS] INFO   Loading ScriptPlugin advertising.js
2018/02/24 02:42:13 [GENERAL/SCRIPTS] INFO   Loading ScriptPlugin alonemode.js
2018/02/24 02:42:13 [GENERAL/SCRIPTS] INFO   Loading ScriptPlugin bookmark.js
2018/02/24 02:42:13 [GENERAL/SCRIPTS] INFO   Loading ScriptPlugin followme.js
2018/02/24 02:42:13 [GENERAL/SCRIPTS] INFO   Loading ScriptPlugin norecording.js
2018/02/24 02:42:13 [GENERAL/SCRIPTS] INFO   Loading ScriptPlugin rememberChannel.js
2018/02/24 02:42:13 [GENERAL/SCRIPTS] INFO   Loading ScriptPlugin welcome.js
a manual update is required
Error on line 1058.

Qhiliqq

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Licensed Partner
Code:
SinusBot could not start! Starting it directly. Look for errors!
___ ___ _  _ _   _ ___ ___  ___ _____  BETA
/ __|_ _| \| | | | / __| _ )/ _ \_   _|
\__ \| || .` | |_| \__ \ _ \ (_) || |
|___/___|_|\_|\___/|___/___/\___/ |_|

Version: 0.13.37-9791176
(C) 2013-2017 Michael Friese. All rights reserved.

2018/02/24 02:42:13 X [MAIN] Starting up fake x-server...
2018/02/24 02:42:13 [GENERAL/SCRIPTS] INFO   Loading ScriptPlugin advertising.js
2018/02/24 02:42:13 [GENERAL/SCRIPTS] INFO   Loading ScriptPlugin alonemode.js
2018/02/24 02:42:13 [GENERAL/SCRIPTS] INFO   Loading ScriptPlugin bookmark.js
2018/02/24 02:42:13 [GENERAL/SCRIPTS] INFO   Loading ScriptPlugin followme.js
2018/02/24 02:42:13 [GENERAL/SCRIPTS] INFO   Loading ScriptPlugin norecording.js
2018/02/24 02:42:13 [GENERAL/SCRIPTS] INFO   Loading ScriptPlugin rememberChannel.js
2018/02/24 02:42:13 [GENERAL/SCRIPTS] INFO   Loading ScriptPlugin welcome.js
a manual update is required
Error on line 1058.
Check your server time, this will be asked while installing, if you check "yes" without checking your time, we can't help, just retry the installer...
Or if this is not the solution, update the bot as it said...

Texxt

Check your server time, this will be asked while installing, if you check "yes" without checking your time, we can't help, just retry the installer...
Or if this is not the solution, update the bot as it said...

My Servertime is current and correct

ds_johnny

E: Could not open lock file /var/lib/dpkg/lock - open (13: Permission denied)
E: Unable to lock the administration directory (/var/lib/dpkg/), are you root?
Error on line 72. Report this to the author at https://forum.sinusbot.com/threads/sinusbot-installer-script.1200/ only. Not a PN or a bad review, cause this is an error of your system not of the installer script.
Command which failed was: " apt-get -qq install wget -y". Please try to execute it manually and attach the output to the bug report in the forum thread.
ubuntu 16.04 on vps

mariodieck

hello I have an error when I run an update

this message is displayed to me

Code:
Starting the installer now!
Updating the system in a few seconds!
This could take a while. Please wait up to 10 minutes!
Installing necessary packages. Please wait...
Packages installed!
Failed to set ntp: Activation of org.freedesktop.timedate1 timed out
Error on line 657. Report this to the author at https://forum.sinusbot.com/threads/sinusbot-installer-script.1200/ only. Not a PN or a bad review, cause this is an error of your system not of the installer script.
Command which failed was: "      timedatectl set-ntp yes". Please try to execute it manually and attach the output to the bug report in the forum thread.

what is wrong?

Qhiliqq

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Licensed Partner
hello I have an error when I run an update

this message is displayed to me

Code:
Starting the installer now!
Updating the system in a few seconds!
This could take a while. Please wait up to 10 minutes!
Installing necessary packages. Please wait...
Packages installed!
Failed to set ntp: Activation of org.freedesktop.timedate1 timed out
Error on line 657. Report this to the author at https://forum.sinusbot.com/threads/sinusbot-installer-script.1200/ only. Not a PN or a bad review, cause this is an error of your system not of the installer script.
Command which failed was: "      timedatectl set-ntp yes". Please try to execute it manually and attach the output to the bug report in the forum thread.

what is wrong?
Have you tried to execute the command? What is the output?

mariodieck

Guy you sent me a peace of code, did you read that before sending it? If yes, then read again "Command which failed: ..." ;)
This is the Error nach of the command "timedatectl set-ntp yes"

Failed to set ntp: Unit systemd-timedated.service is masked.

Last edited:

mxschmitt

Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider

FleXpunkt

I have a Problem.

Error on line 623. Report this to the author at https://forum.sinusbot.com/threads/sinusbot-installer-script.1200/ only. Not a PN or a bad review, cause this is an error of your system not of the installer script.
Command which failed was: " apt-get -y -qq install screen x11vnc xvfb libxcursor1 ca-certificates bzip2 psmisc libglib2.0-0 less cron-apt ntp python iproute2 dbus libnss3 libegl1-mesa x11-xkb-utils libasound2 libxcomposite-dev libxi6 >/dev/null". Please try to execute it manually and attach the output to the bug report in the forum thread.

mxschmitt

Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
I have a Problem.

Error on line 623. Report this to the author at https://forum.sinusbot.com/threads/sinusbot-installer-script.1200/ only. Not a PN or a bad review, cause this is an error of your system not of the installer script.
Command which failed was: " apt-get -y -qq install screen x11vnc xvfb libxcursor1 ca-certificates bzip2 psmisc libglib2.0-0 less cron-apt ntp python iproute2 dbus libnss3 libegl1-mesa x11-xkb-utils libasound2 libxcomposite-dev libxi6 >/dev/null". Please try to execute it manually and attach the output to the bug report in the forum thread.

execute it manually:
Code:
apt-get -y install screen x11vnc xvfb libxcursor1 ca-certificates bzip2 psmisc libglib2.0-0 less cron-apt ntp python iproute2 dbus libnss3 libegl1-mesa x11-xkb-utils libasound2 libxcomposite-dev libxi6
to see which error comes up