• TeamSpeak has reported a vulnerability in it's client that can potentially lead to RCE. A new version has been released that fixes it. So please update the client in your bot installation as soon as possible as well. Click here for more information.
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
Sinusbot Installer Script

EN Sinusbot Installer Script 1.5

No permission to download

DrWarpMan

Contributor
Insider
It says me this:

bash: /sinusbot: No such file or directory
Since I found out, that this guy speaks the same language as me, I contacted him on his TS3 server and I found out, that he gets the error "Could not contact update server", so I informed him about the other posts already here on the forum.

Especially this one:
The "could not contact update server" error most likely results from your IP getting blacklisted. This can have multiple reasons:
  • You have been running multiple Sinusbot processes on your server (to run more than 2 instances of the bot)
  • You are sharing your IP with someone else, who is doing the above.
  • Someone already did that with the IP your currently having.

FlexKleks

Hey,

####GERMAN####
Es hat bisher alles geklappt mit der Installation. Ich habe dazu nichts im Forum gefunden. Deswegen frage ich hier. Bei mir steht am ende: "Failed to read password, try a reinstall again." Ich habe es mehrmals versucht. Dennoch erfolglos.

####ENGLISH####
Everything has worked so far with the installation. I have not found anything in the forum. That's why I'm asking here. For me, at the end: "Failed to read password, try a reinstall again." I have tried it several times. Nevertheless unsuccessful.

HELP ME :rolleyes: ;)

Flosing

Donor
Tier I
is awesome!
is uber awesome!
Hey,

####GERMAN####
Es hat bisher alles geklappt mit der Installation. Ich habe dazu nichts im Forum gefunden. Deswegen frage ich hier. Bei mir steht am ende: "Failed to read password, try a reinstall again." Ich habe es mehrmals versucht. Dennoch erfolglos.

####ENGLISH####
Everything has worked so far with the installation. I have not found anything in the forum. That's why I'm asking here. For me, at the end: "Failed to read password, try a reinstall again." I have tried it several times. Nevertheless unsuccessful.

HELP ME :rolleyes: ;)

View attachment 3299
Schon probiert den Sinusbot manuell zu starten? (ohne das installer Script)

Qhiliqq

Donor
is awesome!
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Licensed Partner
Schon probiert den Sinusbot manuell zu starten? (ohne das installer Script)
Das wird hier nichts bringen, denke ich.
Einmal den Bot via Installer deinstallieren und neu installieren.
Der Fehler könnte sich auch auf eine geblockte IP beziehen.

Hello.

Can you unblock my ip please ?
Maybe @flyth could do something, but this is not a problem with my installer.