• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.
Resource icon
With this Script you can easily move idle users into a configured AFK-Channel.

You can select groups and uuids, which the bot should not interact with. You can also select channels as alternate AFK-Channels and the bot won't move clients out of these channels. After a certain amount of time clients will get kicked from the server for being idle. All messages and durations configurable. Enjoy!

Please give this script a try and report errors, it's my first script!

Update 2018: This ressource is outdated and won't be updated any longer. It may work for you or not, but I won't help you since it's not really my fault that you cant really code something like this with sinusbot. I recommend using a querybot instead of sinusbot as a afk-mover.
Reactions: Kumare
Author
BlockLab
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from BlockLab

Latest updates

1. Added some Options

Possibility to set kicktime to -1 to disable kickoption Added savetime after channelswitch to...
  2. (hopefully) FINAL FIX OF EMPTY-LISTS-BUG

This update should finally fix the bug thrown by empty IgnoringLists. Let me now about other...
  3. Bugfix

In this update I fixed some Bugs. - Sinusbot Idlesystem - Empty Ignoring Lists Still known...

Latest reviews

Gutes Script. Funktioniert sehr gut...