• We would like to invite you to check out the latest 1.0 alpha versions. You can read more about what's new here. Please note, that this is still an early release and will contain new bugs ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
Broadcast [with disabled-per-client option]

TS3 Broadcast [with disabled-per-client option] 0.2.1

No permission to download
Required SinusBot Version
Compatible Backends
TeamSpeak 3
ALWAYS USE THE LATEST VERSION OF SINUSBOT!

Idea: @EinfachRobin
Author: @DrWarpMan

Broadcast [with disabled-per-client option]
  • Send your (important) messages, to every client on the server
  • Everyone can toggle receiving the broadcast - if you make them able to in the configuration!

Configuration
    - You can change these settings:
    • Broadcast Command | The command, that clients will use to send new broadcast [DEFAULT: "!broadcast"] (<command> (space) <message>)
    • Broadcast Groups | Groups, that will allow clients to use the script (if you leave this empty, everybody can use this script)
    • Broadcast Toggling | Whether you allow clients to toggle receiving broadcast [DEFAULT: "unchecked (no)"]
    • Broadcast Toggle Command | The command, that clients will use to toggle receiving broadcast [DEFAULT: "!bctoggle"]
    • Translation | You can change the message, that will clients receive when toggling tips
Thanks for using my script(s), report any bugs & request any new things - I try to be active, so I respond as soon as possible!
Thanks to Sinusbot Team, that helps me a lot to get better in JavaScript!
Author
DrWarpMan
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from DrWarpMan

Latest updates

1. Code improvement & 2 new messages!

In this update I added 2 new messages for: - If user doesn't have permission to broadcast - If...
  2. RECODED! More readability, new options, faster code!

Hey! In this update, I recoded the script, to make it more faster and readable and also made...