• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
Group Checker

TS3 Group Checker 0.5.1

No permission to download
Required SinusBot Version
Compatible Backends
TeamSpeak 3
ALWAYS USE THE LATEST VERSION OF SINUSBOT!

Idea: @Vxrious
Author: @DrWarpMan

Group Checker
  • This script checks if user has a specified groups, otherwise, it will notify him every X seconds

Configuration
    - You can change these settings:
    • Group Checker Notify Type | Notification type [Poke; Chat; Both (Poke & Chat)]
    • Group Checker Interval | How often will it notify the client
    • Group Checker Message | What message will the client be notified with
    • Group Checker Groups | Group IDs, that if client has - he will be poked
    • Group Checker Groups Type | Whether group IDs are channel groups or server groups
    • Group Checker Type of Check | Whether client needs to be in at least one / or all of the groups (group IDs)
    • Group Checker Channels Only | List of channels (channel IDs), that only if client is in, he will be checked
    • Group Checker Subchannels of Channels Only | Whether include subchannels of the previously specified channels in the list automatically too or not
Thanks for using my script(s), report any bugs & request any new things - I try to be active, so I respond as soon as possible!
Thanks to Sinusbot Team, that helps me a lot to get better in JavaScript!
Reactions: Vxrious
Author
DrWarpMan
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from DrWarpMan

Latest updates

1. Miniature changes to the code

Updated resource page's design & code updated just a tiny bit, nothing big. (This script from...
  2. NEW: Checking multiple groups at once & more!

Added: Multiple groups [option] Check if user is in at least one / or all of the server groups...
  3. NEW: Whitelisted channels

Added: [option] Whitelisted channels - Only users in these channels will get notification...

Latest reviews

Do what it should do, perfect! ;)