- Required SinusBot Version
- Compatible Backends
- TeamSpeak 3
ALWAYS USE THE LATEST VERSION OF SINUSBOT!
- This script checks if user has a specified group(s), otherwise, it will notify him every X seconds
- You can change these settings:
- Group Checker Notify Type | Notification type [Poke; Chat; Both (Poke & Chat)]
- Group Checker Interval | How often will it notify the client
- Group Checker Message | What message will the client be notified with
- Group Checker Groups | Group IDs, that if client has - he will be poked
- Group Checker Groups Type | Whether group IDs are channel groups or server groups
- Group Checker Type of Check | Whether client needs to be in at least one / or all of the groups (group IDs)
- Group Checker Channels Only | List of channels (channel IDs), that only if client is in, he will be checked
- Group Checker Subchannels of Channels Only | Whether include subchannels of the previously specified channels in the list automatically too or not
Thanks for using my script(s), report any bugs & request any new things - I try to be active, so I respond as soon as possible!