• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.
Steam Level Query

Steam Level Query 1.1

No permission to download
Steam Level Query

This script assigns specific predefined Server Group to a Client depending on their current Steam Level.

Installation
The following commands are supported:
  • !steamLevel_userList : Lists all registered users
  • !steamLevel_register <steamID> <clientUID> : Registers a Steam ID to a specific Client in Teamspeak - if no Client is given the current User is used instead
  • !steamLevel_delete <clientUID> : Deletes a registration from the database - if no Client is given the current User is used instead
  • !steamLevel_help : Displays these commands
I will later merge all commands of all steam scripts into one I/O script to remove the need to register for every script separetly - for now this has to work

==This Script was requested by ChaosKiller125==
Reactions: felixgrundmann
Author
Tuetchen
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
2.67 star(s) 3 ratings

More resources from Tuetchen

Latest updates

1. Steam Level Query 1.1

Fixed a small logging Bug Added the correct Link to the Library if it is not installed in Log

Latest reviews

didn't work for me :( can you help me with that ?
SteamID seems to mean the steamid64
Getting this error
2018-05-21T18:37:00+01:00 Error in script (event: setInterval callback): ReferenceError: 'verbose' is not defined at queryClient (SteamLevelQuery.js:113:21)