• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.
Required SinusBot Version
Compatible Backends
  1. TeamSpeak 3
This script is no longer maintained/supported. It may or may not work.

ALWAYS USE THE LATEST VERSION OF SINUSBOT!

Idea: @Kir-à
Author: @DrWarpMan

Tips [with disabled-per-client option]
  • Send your tips (messages), to clients on your server, every specified amount of time
  • Everyone can toggle receiving the tips - if you make them able to in the configuration!

Configuration
    - You can change these settings:
    • Tips Method | If your tips will be sent one by one OR randomly [DEFAULT: "One by one"]
    • Tips Chat Method | If your tips will be sent only to the server chat / private chats or both [DEFAULT: "Private-Chats only"]
    • Tips Interval | How often will your tips be sent to the clients (in seconds) [DEFAULT: "3600"]
    • Tips Toggling | Whether you allow clients to toggle receiving tips [DEFAULT: "unchecked (no)"]
    • Tips Command | The command, that clients will use to toggle receiving tips [DEFAULT: "!tipstoggle"]
    • Translation | The messages, that will clients receive when toggling tips
Thanks for using my script(s), report any bugs & request any new things - I try to be active, so I respond as soon as possible!
Thanks to Sinusbot Team, that helps me a lot to get better in JavaScript!
Reactions: Tutulowsky2
Author
DrWarpMan
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from DrWarpMan

Latest updates

1. Toggle confirmation message fixed & syntax update!

When toggling tips, confirmation message was not showing up, fixed now. Thanks to @TeamKarma...
  2. RECODED! More readability, translatable

Hello users of my script! I completely recoded this script, to be more faster / readable, but...
  3. Server Chat Tips

Added a new option: - you can send tips, to the server chat now! - you can: enable server chat...

Latest reviews

Perfect script, but could you tell me what to do if I create a new "tip" and I want an empty space in front of it?
DrWarpMan
DrWarpMan
Thanks for the review! I reacted to your question in the discussion.
Great Script! Love you're scripts, keep up the great work :)
DrWarpMan
DrWarpMan
Thanks! I'll try.